• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Not much has been said about the road game to ucf.  As much as I hate going to that stadium, I think I will return this year.  Missed the past couple just because their fans are so obnoxious.  

Does the team stay the night over there?  We might go Thursday and come back Saturday.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

The fact that their fans are so obnoxious is one of the main reasons why my wife and I attend this game every time.  There has been plenty of discussion here about whether UCF should be considered our rival and everyone has their own opinion about that subject.  However, I can tell you that for me it is hard to beat the feeling of walking out of their stadium after beating them.  Rival or not, I love the passion and animosity that is shared between our football programs and am excited that it appears this year's game might be a make or break for both teams.

I would assume the team comes back to Tampa after the game since it's only a 90 mile drive but I don't have any first hand knowledge of that. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231

I just bought two tickets to the game (and two to Tulane) through my season ticket account via Ticketmaster. It said GA seating but had seat numbers.  I guess I don't care where they are as long as I am in with other Bulls fans.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, fhemmer209 said:

I just bought two tickets to the game (and two to Tulane) through my season ticket account via Ticketmaster. It said GA seating but had seat numbers. 

Those aren't seat numbers. You'll get the actual tickets a week or so before the game. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Those aren't seat numbers. You'll get the actual tickets a week or so before the game. 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213

I decided to get my USF-Oviedo tickets this morning....got them directly thru Ticketmaster....not a whole lot left...while there is a ways to go....I figured better get them now before they totally dry up.  

Honestly, I was not sure I really wanted to go since my previous trips there almost resorted to physical violence, but I just can't miss this one...especially since it looks like the stakes will be so high.

Edited by gmanbull93

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213

Also a word to the wise....may want to avoid staying at the Doubletree right across from campus....that is where the UCF football team stays the night before the game.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 hours ago, gmanbull93 said:

Also a word to the wise....may want to avoid staying at the Doubletree right across from campus....that is where the UCF football team stays the night before the game.

Hummm, does the hotel have fire alarms? Just thinking about the players safety of course....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930

So are the tickets general admission for a section or will there be assigned seats.  Wondering cuz if GA i can buy mine and make everyone buy their own, otherwise i probably have to buy a few

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

Reserved seating.  Buy them from USF and you'll be in our section.

• Like 1