• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Can we complain about Booger and Joey?

Parts of the game were not enjoyable just hating them ramble on about stupid stuff and not even mention the game. 

Worst sports casters ever. 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those commentators were throwing so much unnecessary insults at us, not to mention generally unprofessional. A few instances from memory that we're most asinine: Repeatedly calling QF a "po

I can't recall a worse announcing team, ever. On the plus side, they inspired me to try and figure out how to sync up Jim Louk's radio crew with the broadcast for all games into the future.

Eh, no complaints here. Then again, I didn't have to listen to it since I was at the game..... 

59 minutes ago, NCBull said:

I can't recall a worse announcing team, ever.

On the plus side, they inspired me to try and figure out how to sync up Jim Louk's radio crew with the broadcast for all games into the future.

If you have a DVR it's easy peasy...been doing it for six years. 

1 hour ago, NCBull said:

I can't recall a worse announcing team, ever.

On the plus side, they inspired me to try and figure out how to sync up Jim Louk's radio crew with the broadcast for all games into the future.

I've heard you can stream audio using the XBox One and PS4 (no idea, I don't have either). But if it's true, then you could play the audio stream with WatchESPN. 

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I like Joey Galloway. I didnt think it was that bad. 

As I've told you before, you're just not enough of a Bulls fan for some things to really bother you personally.  Your first love is for native reptilian creatures, not the Bulls.

Last night the Bulls were slighted by broadcasters worse than I've ever heard in my life.  Thank goodness what they say doesn't have any effect on what happens on the field.

26 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

As I've told you before, you're just not enough of a Bulls fan for some things to really bother you personally.  Your first love is for native reptilian creatures, not the Bulls.

Last night the Bulls were slighted by broadcasters worse than I've ever heard in my life.  Thank goodness what they say doesn't have any effect on what happens on the field.

It's up to QF to prove him and the rest of the world wrong. I thought it was good constructive criticism. Joey was right, he will need to reach a point where he has to make certain throws. He was right about the penalties. He was correct about SDSU. They have better victories so far and if we are both undefeated, I also believe SDSU should get the nod over us. Im a fan but will not ignore reality. And hell I keep my goggles on.He was even encouraging Strong to make quinton throw the ball more to build his confidence. I thought he had great commentary that was fitting to how we was playing that night. 

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It's up to QF to prove him and the rest of the world wrong. I thought it was good constructive criticism. Joey was right, he will need to reach a point where he has to make certain throws. He was right about the penalties. He was correct about SDSU. They have better victories so far and if we are both undefeated, I also believe SDSU should get the nod over us. Im a fan but will not ignore reality. And hell I keep my goggles on.He was even encouraging Strong to make quinton throw the ball more to build his confidence. I thought he had great commentary that was fitting to how we was playing that night. 

I never said everything that was said was wrong.  If the Gators had been in USF's shoes, you would have noticed a lot more than you did.