• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

After Scott, I'm now waiting for UCF to be invited to the WH.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

I cannot stand (like that wimpy guy on the ESECPN network)

I've been having nightmares about being with Finebaum on this .....

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Triple B said:

I've been having nightmares about being with Finebaum on this .....

I think most here admire your honesty which Is why we enjoy your comments even when we disagree. Even so, agreeing with that elitist simp should have you thinking about your opinion.  Look, I cannot stand UCF fan but enjoy it when the powers that be are upset or uncomfortable when everyone does not bow and go along with their talking points.  From my irreverent outlook, I am enjoying this. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

I think most here admire your honesty which Is why we enjoy your comments even when we disagree. Even so, agreeing with that elitist simp should have you thinking about your opinion.  Look, I cannot stand UCF fan but enjoy it when the powers that be are upset or uncomfortable when everyone does not bow and go along with their talking points.  From my irreverent outlook, I am enjoying this.

Not for a second. To be brutally honest, imo, this does nothing for the "P6", G5 or AAC ..... and especially nothing for USF, my main concern. All this does at the moment is further separate them from us and it remains to be seen if that's in a good way or bad way when it really counts. It's all fun and games in the media with this but future conference realignment isn't going to be decided in the media but rather within the confines of those conferences that they're mocking with this.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Future expansion for the P5 will almost certainly come from the American or BYU. Don't think a fake championship declared by UCF will change that. When the last talk of expansion came about, 8 of the 12 announced candidates were from the American. The others were BYU, Rice, Air Force, and Colorado State.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

After Scott, I'm now waiting for UCF to be invited to the WH.  :lmao:

That would be awesome!! Maybe they can make the college post season more fair 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

10 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

You KNOW there's no way in hell he would have done the same for USF had the tables been turned.

UCF is safe because they don't threaten UF or FSU.

He's a hypocrite

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

Are Reece Davis and every other member of ESPINS college crew required to say P5 in every discussion whenever possible? It looks very rehearsed, comes off so naturally, like there are 400 trillion miles between the G5 galaxy (which will take a space probe 1M years to get to) and the P5 which is a more tangible, organized place where oxygen is plentiful. Is there a scorecard they have to turn in after ever show and if they don't say it ten times they get whipped like Hulk Hogan's girlfriend after he goes on a roid rage? total_recall_1990_funny_death.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

?? Not sure if serious but he has helped USF out a lot. If it was not for Scott vetoing, USF would have not got preiminnent status. FSU and UF were trying to block USF out of that but Scott vetoed their BS. 

Pretty sure that his reason for the veto had nothing to do with USF .... if memory serves me correctly. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1