Our free website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.  Please disable your AdBlock.

Also, become a member (free) and your exposure to ads is significantly decreased.

Thank you.

• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

I wonder how we'd feel if a 2 loss Bulls team won the title in a relatively weak Big 12 Conference and were then passed over for the CFP final four so an undefeated Boise State could get in

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

I wonder how we'd feel if a 2 loss Bulls team won the title in a relatively weak Big 12 Conference and were then passed over for the CFP final four so an undefeated Boise State could get in

Considering that means we were a P5 AND had won a conference title, I'd be cool with it ....

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

Considering that means we were a P5 AND had won a conference title, I'd be cool with it ....

I'd be very upset and wiping my tears with the B12/P5 money.

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I'd be very upset and wiping my tears with the B12/P5 money.

That works , too ...

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That works , too ...

Think the conciliation prize of not making the playoffs is going to a NY6 bowl since we are in P5.