• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 ECU game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Is anyone going to the USF vs. ECU football game?  There is no Alumni tailgate tent.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799

Who is going and what hotel are you guys staying at? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

I'll be there Saturday.  Unfortunately, I'll be driving in and out (from Raleigh via Atlanta - don't ask) just for the game so I'll see you guys in section 12.  Hopefully there will be over a hundred of us.  I'm not a big donor by any stretch and my ticket is in row F which is the 4th row so I'm guessing we haven't sold much.  Anyone know if they sell beer at the game or maybe in some area just outside the stadium?  GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

On 9/24/2017 at 5:47 PM, 79 Bull said:

I'll be there Saturday.  Unfortunately, I'll be driving in and out (from Raleigh via Atlanta - don't ask) just for the game so I'll see you guys in section 12.  Hopefully there will be over a hundred of us.  I'm not a big donor by any stretch and my ticket is in row F which is the 4th row so I'm guessing we haven't sold much.  Anyone know if they sell beer at the game or maybe in some area just outside the stadium?  GO BULLS!

We are in 12, Row E, 7 & 8.  Doesn't sound like many tix have been sold.  We'll be driving in and out from Atlantic Beach so probably not much tailgate. Will probably bring along our Fireball for the pregame good luck shot.  Last time there we hung out with about 10 Bulls fans at a pretty cool bar but can't remember the name of it.  What a miserable weather night that was.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

As an aside, we'll be in Raleigh to meet up on Thursday with Brian Clark (former Bulls Club guy) who was hired away by NC State where he played wide receiver.  

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725

We bought 4 tickets within a block of Raleigh Alumni Association tickets. As of last week we brought the total for just that block up to 55. The ECU Athletic sales guy told us we'd be near other Bulls fans, so hopefully there will be enough of us there to make the USF chants loud and clear on CBSSN. 🐂🏈🤘

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, James Gaddis said:

We bought 4 tickets within a block of Raleigh Alumni Association tickets. As of last week we brought the total for just that block up to 55. The ECU Athletic sales guy told us we'd be near other Bulls fans, so hopefully there will be enough of us there to make the USF chants loud and clear on CBSSN. 🐂🏈🤘

Great! What section is the block in?

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Six of us coming in the FazaUSF crew. Anybody know where to tailgate?

I was disappointed to hear the Raleigh Alumni section went through ECU to buy tickets. That means USF doesn't get credit for all the USF fans that are there, and away game fan counts matter for things like bowl games and conference invites.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

I was disappointed to hear the Raleigh Alumni section went through ECU to buy tickets. That means USF doesn't get credit for all the USF fans that are there, and away game fan counts matter for things like bowl games and conference invites.

Do bowl games and conferences actually check with individual schools about stuff like that?