• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Gilbert and Strong: What the hell were you thinking modifying the offense and throwing mechanics?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, dclenden said:

'Personally' Nick Saban doesn't make time for awaiting better execution, he requires it.  It's a  mandate to be a part of the system.

It's why everyone left 'losing'  is  in his dust arguing lack of player  'execution', the merits of 'trying to not reveal your play book', the challenges of a 'new' coach,  and the rest.    You sound like  bunch a losers looking as  who has to whose forced to lay grasp on the losers trophy.  

Act like a BULL, not someone developing a well rounded line of excuses as to why we're not winning.  

Just win.  Period.  That, and leave the excuses to the losing team.

LOL  Nick Saban is at Alabama.  When he arrived there year one he had better football players than USF ever had.  Now he has the best in the nation stacked three deep.  It's a whole lot easier to demand execution when you have two or three more players just as good behind that guy.  

I love it when people on this board think our standards should be as high as Alabama standards.  Love the idea, but that is a fantasy world at this point in time.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  252
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Let me caption it for you ...

102.gif

"What .... What ..... Oh, I get it, you're just trolling"

Reasoning why we need to adapt doesn't feel good + sound alternatives to the first two games failed approach = cute gifs and troll attacks. Stick to the topic Triple (2nd request).  It's easier. Personal stuff isn't required.  We're all Bulls even if we don't agree.  It's beneath you.  Besides, what are you even arguing at this point- that's the first two games were ....?   

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, George Jenkins said:

When you get off the rocking and rolling cruise ship, you may come to realize that Q needs to throw better, o line needs to block better and receivers need to catch better. But keep drinking that contraband vodka.

Is it boring to watch? Maybe, but that's subjective.

Personally, I'm looking more at player execution as opposed to coaching. Im confident they'll work it out.

Right now I don't see our coaches or our players bringing the A-game. I'm pretty confident they'll all work it out too, my concern is when.

2 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

LOL  Nick Saban is at Alabama.  When he arrived there year one he had better football players than USF ever had.  Now he has the best in the nation stacked three deep.  It's a whole lot easier to demand execution when you have two or three more players just as good behind that guy.  

I love it when people on this board think our standards should be as high as Alabama standards.  Love the idea, but that is a fantasy world at this point in time.

I think you missed my point. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, dclenden said:

In order:

1. Losing in 4th quarter to Stoned Brook

2. blocked punt (2nd in two games)

3. Poor play calling

4. Poor adaptation.

Dm me for numbers 5-26.

Ok, you have made your point....in two separate posts. We get it. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

this site needs more cute gifs right https://media.giphy.com/media/G0nTMRctvIp4Q/giphy.gif

Edited by Roaming Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

Just now, dclenden said:

Reasoning why we need to adapt doesn't feel good + sound alternatives to the first two games failed approach = cute gifs and troll attacks. Stick to the topic Triple (2nd request).  It's easier. Personal stuff isn't required.  We're all Bulls even if we don't agree.  It's beneath you.  Besides, what are you even arguing at this point- that's the first two games were ....?   

As many times as you want to keep crying about "personal stuff", it's not personal if I'm just critiquing your posts with their bipolar aspects ......

NEB- What's strange to me is that it seems most on here are defending games 1 and 2 USF play citing convoluted excuses ranging from hiding the playbook and other unsound reasoning and not the reality- meanwhile the rest of us are scratching our heads wondering when they'll be adjustments.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As many times as you want to keep crying about "personal stuff", it's not personal if I'm just critiquing your posts with their bipolar aspects ......

You're right bipolar is critiquing my post. 

Sound.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

dclenden has really united those once feeling shaky about the first two games. 

Let's all get

:backtotopic: