Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

U of Miami Fans

That ******* of a receiver of yours, #81, is a ****.

Langham, Jr.

I wonder if daddy was such an ******* too.

He should already be flagged for all his gang banger motions out there.

He's so excited he's catching balls over Bethune's 5'7" CBs that he has to get up and taunt Bethune?

When they last visited UCF (2007 or 8?) , they brought fans that actually made me uncomfortable to be in the stands, or walking back to my car. They were rude, vulgar and aggressive, for no reason.

On the way in to the stadium, most of then pushed over the 100's of trash bins that were out to collect talilgate waste. The campus post game was like a trash collection. Memory mall was covered with trash. Normally, as the game starts, the trash collection crews roam the campus on modified golf carts, and pick up all of the trash, so when you leave the game, all of the bins are empty, not so this game.  It was an awful display.

1044%20Football%20UM%20vs%20Bethune%2009

Thug U

Miami fans have always been classless. They had some very crude things to say to young kids wearing usf shirts at ray jay and were just plain nasty and rude to everyone

I'd say 90% of the UM "fans" at the games never even went to UM or stepped foot on their campus. 

• Upvote 2

UM fans were good to me. Had some UM fans congratulate me after USF beat them as it pretty much got their Coach Shannon fired.

On 9/23/2017 at 9:17 PM, Rex Havoc said:

I'd say 90% of the UM "fans" at the games never even went to UM or stepped foot on their campus. 

Wrong.

Being that I'm from Miami, and used to work at UM,  I say it's actually about 95%

• Upvote 3

I grew up in Miami, and Ft Lauderdale

UM fans, by FAR, are the worst fans I've ever encountered... in any sports capacity. 

They are classless, rude, disgusting, vulgar, and violent. 

Most have no clue that the University of Miami.... isn't even located in Miami! It's in Coral Gables!

Very few of them, even went to UM, or have any stepped foot on the campus. I always ask them "Hey, what did you major in, when you went to UM? How was living on campus?"

We are all here to route for the colleges we graduated from.... wtf are YOU doing here?

17 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

Most have no clue that the University of Miami.... isn't even located in Miami! It's in Coral Gables!

Yeah! At least our fans know we're not located in South Florida.

• Haha 1