• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Hey there ladies and Gents. I am so ready for my 2nd season being season ticket holders. I have also brought some more with me. We will be stepping up our tailgating this year. In the off season we have obtained a quiet generator, TV, antennae, a shop fan, Speakers for music/TV and a flag pole. We will be in Lot 7 all season. See you all out there. LET"S GO BULLS

Here is a video of our tailgating last season. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:42 PM, Icemann78x said:

Hey there ladies and Gents. I am so ready for my 2nd season being season ticket holders. I have also brought some more with me. We will be stepping up our tailgating this year. In the off season we have obtained a quiet generator, TV, antennae, a shop fan, Speakers for music/TV and a flag pole. We will be in Lot 7 all season. See you all out there. LET"S GO BULLS

Here is a video of our tailgating last season. 

I'm picking up my new inverter generator today at Home Depot (2,000 W Honda).  Other than a couple oscillating fans for the tailgate tent, not sure yet what else I'll be plugging in (other than every teenager's phone that stops by).

Was going to get the smaller generator but figured for a couple hundy more I'd get something that may help when the big one hits.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

I'm looking to switch up my parking spot this year.  Previously located on the north side of the stadium, lot 4P.

Iceman, how do you like lot 7?  Is it $20?  Any shade?  Thank you in advance.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

I'm picking up my new inverter generator today at Home Depot (2,000 W Honda).  Other than a couple oscillating fans for the tailgate tent, not sure yet what else I'll be plugging in (other than every teenager's phone that stops by).

Was going to get the smaller generator but figured for a couple hundy more I'd get something that may help when the big one hits.

Most important characteristic from my perspective is the muffler. Honda makes some **** quiet generators.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Most important characteristic from my perspective is the muffler. Honda makes some **** quiet generators.

I work for a fully mobile nationwide construction firm and we only use Honda's!  They last forever, even in the harsh mobile trailer environment.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

You guys are making me jealous.  Have fun tomorrow!

Just gave it a test run and very quiet. It was already quiet but then you flip an "ECO THROTTLE" switch and the engine speed slows down to only what's needed for the immediate load.  Got much quieter. No way should any neighbor have a noise issue (never say NO way). 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,353
  • Days Won:  8

On 9/1/2017 at 1:03 PM, PingBull said:

I'm looking to switch up my parking spot this year.  Previously located on the north side of the stadium, lot 4P.

Iceman, how do you like lot 7?  Is it $20?  Any shade?  Thank you in advance.

We have parked and tailgated in lot 7P for the past 3 seasons

it is $20 per game this year and there is no shade

Since it is a cash lot, only about 1/3 of cars tailgate, so there is often room to spread out.  It is also very easy to get back to St Pete, since you exit onto Dale Mabry.

The best lot on that side of the stadium IMO is 6 - lots of trees and there are wifi hotspots all along Himes (it is a prepaid lot)

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/1/2017 at 0:29 PM, Boomer said:

Can't believe I actually had to use it 9 days later at a friend's house where we stayed after evacuating St. Pete. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Place is empty.