• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Mama_Bull

USF has 51,000 students, Highest GPA/SAT in school history and 2nd toughest school in FL for acceptance.

Judy Genshaft says USF has 51,000 students this semester. Highest GPA/SAT in school history, 2nd toughest school in FL for acceptance.

Edited by Mama_Bull

I hope that this show this officially. That is great news! 

On 8/26/2017 at 9:54 PM, Mama_Bull said:

Judy Genshaft says USF has 51,000 students this semester. Highest GPA/SAT in school history, 2nd toughest school in FL for acceptance.

Mama.  After making that comment at the tailgate I believe she corrected herself and said among public universities which is still a tremendous accomplishment.  So I'm guessing we probably passed FSU

UF>USF>FSU and who cares after that

Very proud of my alma mater!

15 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Mama.  After making that comment at the tailgate I believe she corrected herself and said among public universities which is still a tremendous accomplishment.  So I'm guessing we probably passed FSU

UF>USF>FSU and who cares after that

Very proud of my alma mater!

Thanks for the clarification.

I expect that there will be a related article forthcoming.

So far, I have not found any.

How do our standards keep going higher and attendance keeps growing?  Amazing stuff.

On 9/6/2017 at 3:01 PM, Bourbon Bull said:

How do our standards keep going higher and attendance keeps growing?  Amazing stuff.

I would suspect much of it is due to 1. the fact that students are now coming in with a plan and better academic records and 2. We can sell a reputation as a big city school that UF and FSU can't. It's a unique niche we fill where we're the best public city-based school in the state. UCF is good, sure, but USF has been on this push since Genshaft get here in 2001, UCF started later. They'll catch up eventually, but it's going to take a lot of time.