• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Wyatt Sexton in hospital & suspended

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Here is what we have at this hour, lol.  Things around the program are EXTREMELY tight-lipped right now.  I was able to acquire a copy of the police report and there was very little that hasn't already been made public.  Sexton is currently in a Tallahassee-area mental hospital undergoing observation.  UNCONFIRMED reports within the program said that Sexton was on a combination of a couple of hallucenogenic drugs, mainly acid and mushrooms.  I was also informed that while no mention has been made of it yet considering the proximity to the events in question and because of who Wyatt's father is (RB Coach Billy Sexton), dismissal from the team would "not be a surprise."  At the workout tonight, there were no surprises as Xavier Lee took the majority of the snaps under center.  As more information becomes available, I will of course provide it.

Till then, this is The Source

You stay classy Tampa.....

Believe Sexton hadn't participated in any off-season drills/practices (unofficial of course) during Summer A Term. He had previously said he would show up during Summer B. (Some at FSU said it was Sexton's choice, others now said he was already suspended, but the first group says that since he "skipped" Summer A workouts as the #1 QB, that, and other things, lead to his suspension.)

Lee has taken the most passes/reps with #1 WR's during Summer A.

This was noted on Monday AM during a FLA Radio Show, well before the latest "situation" with Sexton.

KL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  93

I believe Sexton will end being the starter come the Miami came, just because they can't start Lee if they expect to have a winning season.  Sexton has much more experience than the other QB's.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I believe Sexton will end being the starter come the Miami came,

Sexton will be the starter whenever he wants to. There's no way Bobby says "No" to God .....

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  93

Sexton will be the starter whenever he wants to. There's no way Bobby says "No" to God .....

I bet when that police officer woke up that morning he didn't think he would end up pepper spraying God before the day was over.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,742
  • Days Won:  17

Sexton will transfer to UCF and lead them to the CUSA championship

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

i particularly like the fact that his father came out and tried to say it was due to mental problems....  

right, im sure it had nothing to do with the fact that he was just coming back from Bonnaroo and was a known pot smoker