• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF to present findings of on-campus stadium study

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

If you did not get to catch the live stream of the the meeting, Harlan mentioned that a lot of their influence is coming from the new Colorado State build, which I am a huge fan of this design. hero-default.jpg?%3E 

According to this article regarding the opening game they have sold out the 1st game (36,500 seats and 10,000 allocated to the student section.

CSU has sold a record 15,200 season tickets for the 2017 season, along with 2,500 mini-plan packages of three games apiece. The university stopped sales of single-game tickets for the opener just hours after it began two weeks ago after reaching the maximum of 9,800 available.

An open house and scrimmage Saturday at the new stadium drew 21,447 fans

Edited by bullsmeanbusiness

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

36 minutes ago, HOTbull19 said:

also kinda looks like a mini baylor

1622_980x480_height_p19h60966p1cgf1volna132219kq5.jpg

These would be fine, but we should add points sticking out to look like the iconic U.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We'll need a serious uptick in season ticket holders. I'm just ecstatic that this is being seriously commented on publicly by our athletics department. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930

Read the whole pdf. Nicely put together.  Didn't catch any spelling mistakes in it but wasn't looking too hard.  2 questions I have.  

Any Idea why MOSI land isnt seriously considered, is it because it's currently occupied?  

Also any idea who owns the land the Ren Faire sits on, because thats a large parking area even if its not utilized for stadium construction?

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, beefy620 said:

Read the whole pdf. Nicely put together.  Didn't catch any spelling mistakes in it but wasn't looking too hard.  2 questions I have.  

Any Idea why MOSI land isnt seriously considered, is it because it's currently occupied?  

Also any idea who owns the land the Ren Faire sits on, because thats a large parking area even if its not utilized for stadium construction?

MOSI location is being cosidered. Option B.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38

It's...it's....beautiful.

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667

9 minutes ago, beefy620 said:

They mentioned in the meeting that the reason as to why the MOSI location isn't in the study is due to focusing on land that USF currently "owns" and since the MOSI location is still owned by the county it was not considered in the initial study.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I'm planning on winning the $300+ million power ball this week, so put me down for the 10% down payment.  Let's get this thing rolling sooner.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

6 minutes ago, bullman3 said:

I'm planning on winning the $300+ million power ball this week, so put me down for the 10% down payment.  Let's get this thing rolling sooner.

We've got dibs on that lottery.  We'll split it with you if we must.  

• Like 1