• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whew! Signing up only took me: Years.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Hello. I've been reading/enjoying your topics/discussions for years just never signed up until today, go figure? I'm an old guy so maybe I'm just slow to go. 

Re: the chatter about the Tulane game.

We live in Alabama..yeah yeah I know it drips Crimson around here. Actually we live right on the Fl/Ala line(across the bay)so I haven't given up my Fl DL yet that I've had since 17. Anyway,

Our plan is to drive over and stay in rv so my interest is in any pre-game tailgate and tickets that will put us with other Bull's fans to build up a block in the stands. Any info? I've looked at the Alumni trip info and Creative travel in Tampa is planning a trip. We did a ticket/tailgate partial package( we didn't need entire package) with them some years ago for Notre Dame game it worked out nicely.

We try to get to at least one home game and one away game every year to keep our USF connection. Life Alumni member and Bull's Club I'm a believer. Drank the koolade decades ago.

Go Bull's! 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

We're glad to have you join the group!  Welcome!