• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgate Connect for Bulls at SJSU game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

For you traveling Bulls, there is a new company called Tailgate Connect that will connect you with local tailgaters at certain away games this season. San Jose State is one of those locations. It is like the airbnb or Uber of college football tailgating and will allow fans from opposing teams to have a great pregame experience. TgC will do their best to match people with similar interests. They will have a new website up and running within a week that you can connect on. Let me know your thoughts!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Interesting concept, proof is in the pudding, good luck with the startup, but you guys have clearly found a problem here which needs to be solved well. You might be on to something - post again when the website's up and running.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

What a great idea!  I wish you were around last year for some of our college football travels.  Tailgating was rather sad when you don't know anyone, and are from another state.  Please post again so I can be added to your database!  Do you have any contact info yet? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

suspicious-fry.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Brad, here is the current website. http://www.tailgateconnect.com/

A new one is being established and should be available shortly. Feel free to reach out to ask any questions. We actually live close to San Jose State as well. This is why we thought we would try to reach the Bull Nation. I will be one of the hosts fro this game.

Thanks,

Dan

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

5 hours ago, dantailgater said:

A new one is being established and should be available shortly. Feel free to reach out to ask any questions. We actually live close to San Jose State as well. This is why we thought we would try to reach the Bull Nation. I will be one of the hosts fro this game.

Thanks,

Dan

OK, so you spent 15 minutes putting together a website to collect user info and link to three websites through their affiliate programs. Wow, that was really tough.

No puddings proven here, you're going to have to do a lot better than that to convince the resident skeptics

Screen_shot_2012-01-18_at_5.28.23_PM.png

Edited by charsibb

Thanks,

Dan

18 hours ago, charsibb said:

OK, so you spent 15 minutes putting together a website to collect user info and link to three websites through their affiliate programs. Wow, that was really tough.

No puddings proven here, you're going to have to do a lot better than that to convince the resident skeptics

Screen_shot_2012-01-18_at_5.28.23_PM.png

Very cute. As I stated, this is the temporary website, the official one is launching shortly. If you are not interested, no biggie. Tailgate Connect is set up with many of the power 5 schools for this season and we wanted to extend the offer to USF fans traveling in for the game. I am the host of the Dan From the Tailgate blog. Having attended over 100 college venues, I have a pretty good understanding of the need that we are focused on addressing. My business partner is also the editor for College Football Bowl report and writes freelance for other pubs such as Bleacher Report and stadium journey. We are also working on a partnership with Tailgater Magazine.The press release announcing our launch is attached. Again, if there is no interested from your members, feel free to delete my thread.

Thanks,

Dan

TGC PR.pdf

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I took a very brief look at the tailgating at San Jose, there is one designated or featured tailgating lot?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

The Alumni Tailgate is at a venue where the Sharks play I believe.  Don't have the info in front of me but it is a 3 minute walk to the stadium.