Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Brad Brad

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
dw4uconn

Who will win 11/26/05 USF vs Uconn

Don't worry Velcro, as long as USF doesn't try to do too much with a play, if it ain't there on THAT play, it will be on the next. Uconn played very good defense against Pitt, but I think USF is a bigger challenge. I expect USF to get stuffed a couple of plays and then Hall will break a big one - just as the scenario played out in Morgantown. So as long as USF is patient and takes what is given and holds onto the ball, I do not expect there will be any turnovers. Also, Uconn has no pass rush whatsoever. Unless the play man to man and bring up their linebackers, they can not stop the run or create a pass rush. If your coaching staff calls the game right, USF will be able to use its awesome weapons to take advantage of Uconn's vulnerabilities.

This one should be an easy W for USF. I'll eat my shorts if Uconn finds the will & luck to win this one.

DW

"If your coaching staff calls the game right"

that could be the problem... although they are starting to do better as of late..

Run Andre Run!

This one should be an easy W for USF. I'll eat my shorts if Uconn finds the will & luck to win this one.

Now we wouldn't want that to happen, so i guess we have to win.  ;)