• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who will win 11/26/05 USF vs Uconn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

a co worker of mine is a uconn mine

he is a good guy

it will be a fun game

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

[quote author=BULLO12

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL    **** dw you do have a FREAKING sense of humor!

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

Thanks Bull012, most find it hard to deal with a nut case such as I. I will admit it, I AM a FREAKING mess. That was mere child's play for me  ;) I am known on my home board as the spin meister.  There has yet to be a post I couldn't spin.  It drives some posters completely over the edge on the other board. It's just a playful game I like to play ...... second to FETCH ;D

I'm a Husky Dawg true to the bone !!

DW

That's the spirit....Just don't lose it when USF kicks HUSKIE ARSE!!!!!  ;D ;D :o :o

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

May I give you the answer in November?  

USF 24 UConn 13

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

How bout Husky stew for dinner

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

USF 24 UConn 13

Well Mission9, you were true to your word and you gave your prediction in November. I am surprised by the score you came up with. I likely will get more answers when I look on your USF fan forum game thread.

I have to say JimUSFSig was right on the money with his Husky assessment last spring. Our young OL has not played well and we have been forced to play a freshman QB we had hoped to redshirt. It has been a disasterous season for the Husky's ofense. Caulley is having a subpar year due to he has not fully recovered from ACL surgery. He had also suffered nerve damage in the knee and he simply has not been the same back he was before the knee injury. Brockington can rush between the tackles, but not if there is no hole to run through. The OL is not giving Brockington anything to work with.

And Bulliever, it is going to be in the mid 30's and breezy. It is going to be uncomfotable for the home folk never mind the visitors.

What do I think about Uconn? I think they have pretty much folded up their tents and have called it a season. Edsall was furious after the Pit loss and questioned the heart of many players - especially the upperclassmen. He stated the team is not stong enough yet to play at this level. We are mostly Frosh and Sophs. USF did well to redshirt some of their best players last year. I expect USF to come in and dominate the Huskies. We are so banged up physically and mentally that I don't give us much of a chance. USF really needs this win badly and will be playing with fire in the belly so the cold should not be a factor.

I will be at the game drinking lots of hot chocolate. For those coming to the game, come with mooney, the people that run the stadium (MSG) will not even let you in with a bottle of water - so leave the thermos in the car.

Good luck USF and I hope to see you crack the top 25 be seasons end.

DW

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

dw,

If you're not at the game, be sure to stop by our in game chat throught the link at the top of the page.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

DW... i'm still very nervous about this game, despite all your comments about the team packing up their tents.  I don't think the cold will be a big factor, but we win the games we win the turnover battles in... and lose the ones we don't.  So far we've been very good at controlling the turnover margin.