• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who will win 11/26/05 USF vs Uconn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know, ****, it does look cold up there!!

Uconniscold.JPG

;D

Ya, that score board says it all. It must have been a very cold day in deed. The score indicates that the Huskies likely didn't play up to their capabilities. They were a very inconsistamt team back then. They likely had a bad day or were banged up form playing a Boston College the week before. Or perhaps the Huskies were up late the night before partying and terrorizing the town by firing off their pellet guns at unsuspecting old ladies.  That pic was from the old Uconn Memorial stadium. I think they may turn it into a soccer stadium. Or perhaps that is where they are going to put the new indoor practice facility?

November is a funny time of the year up here. The temps could be in the 80's or we could have a foot of snow......... or both. Ya just never can predict it - unlike down there where the weather is usually consistent.

You all can make fun of me all you want, but I actually love it  ;D So keep the jokes coming ;)

I am hoping for a very chilly day the late november, but that is only one home field advantage we have up here. The other is that you all are going to be forced to play in front of a packed stadium of 40,000 screaming lunatics. The Rent gets extremely loud. This will make it difficult on your offense. Thirdly, every time Uconn gets a first down, our announcer say"IT"S ANOTHER UCONN" and the crowd yells FIRST DOWN. It is real annoying to opposing teams ..... well, I find it annoying as well :D. This is something that will rattle your defense and fluster there composure. The Bulls will likely start making stupid mistakes and over running a play.... they'll try ANYTHING to keep that annoying another from chantins "it's another Uconn first down"

So there you have, just a few examples of Uconn's home field advantage :P

DW

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

I don't know, ****, it does look cold up there!!

Uconniscold.JPG

;D

IT WAS COLD THAT GAME DAY....I was there.  Coldest **** day I have ever seen and that was in October.  Mrs Bullo and I had on gloves, hats, heavy coats  and blankets.  But the HOT chocolate helped.  The seats were very uncomfortable.

It can get freezing cold in October, but that is unusual. Usually the days are still warm, but the evening are cold. However, I suppose if your from Florida, any day in October up here would seem chilly :)

The new benches at the Rent are wider and contured. A very noticable difference from the Memorial stadium benches. Seat backs can be rented as well. Their nice as they get you up off the alluminum on cold days. Aluminum likely gets hot down there. Well it freezes up here - I ended up taking my coat off during one cold day because my arse was frozen.

DW

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

We have nice comfortable cushioned seats at RJS.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Well, compared to aluminum benches they are comfortable.

FOUR OF FIVE REINSTATED TO THE UCONN FB TEAM.

From the Hartford Courant:

http://www.courant.com/sports/college/football/hc-ucfoot0607.artjun07,0,3520849.story?coll=hc-

Donta Moore was the only player suspended form the team.

DW

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

USF in a landslide

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

USF in a landslide

Ditto..........

Well, those two last posts were REAL thought provoking, but if that is really how you feel and THAT is all you want to say about it, then please allow mean to bring proper meaning to the phrase "in a landslide....

Stompeding Bulls create landslide effect and bury themselves by turnovers. The Huskies bury the Bulls alive by scoring 45 points with an offensive output of over 500 total yards - 350 yards rushing!!! USF fails to score but a mere FG.  Now, I think that is what you meant by "Bulls in a landslide", right?  Ã‚ ;)

DW

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

Well, those two last posts wer REAL thought prokoking, but if that is how you feel and all you want to say about it, then please allow mean to bring proper meaning to the phrase "in a landslide....

Stompeding Bulls create landslide effect and bury themselves by turnovers. The Huskies bury the Bulls alive by scoring 45 points with an offensive output of over 500 total yards - 350 yards rushing!!! USF fails to score but a mere FG.  Now, I think that is what you meant by "Bulls in a landslide"  ;)

DW

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL    **** dw you do have a FREAKING sense of humor!