Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
86atlbull

CBS Sports Best in College Sports

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We would have done better with a men's basketball team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meaningless stat on the  grand scale

it makes us feel good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see, but I'm ready for football season.  This offseason is killing me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, smazza said:

meaningless stat on the  grand scale

it makes us feel good

On the grand scale, it shows prospects that we are on par with the "money" schools and gives us more credibility.  In your work, credibility wins cases.  This could win us recruits.

Winning makes everyone feel good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

On the grand scale, it shows prospects that we are on par with the "money" schools and gives us more credibility.  In your work, credibility wins cases.  This could win us recruits.

Unfortunately, it also shows recruits that FSU and UF are the "top 2" colleges in the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UF and FSU are always going to get theirs, but if our programs can begin winning consistently, we can claim some of the inertia that these programs enjoy and help us close that gap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

Nice to see, but I'm ready for football season.  This offseason is killing me.  

Yeah ill be going crazy for college footall around late August for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:
2 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Nice to see, but I'm ready for football season.  This offseason is killing me.  

Yeah ill be going crazy for college footall around late August for sure.

Way ahead of ya...

im-going-crazy-get-in-you-re-riding-shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...