Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

I know it is not nearly as sexy as Tulane or as adventurous as  San Jose, but if Bulls fan are gathering before the Uconn game let me know. I have been to everyone USF has played in CT so I can help you out in terms of parking and things to do in the area. Other than players parents, I might be the only one there LOL. 

NE, there is a very good possibility my team (4) will make this game.  Less than 4 hours from Philly drive time makes it very appealing.  I'll keep you posted.

Go Bulls!

16 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

NE, there is a very good possibility my team (4) will make this game.  Less than 4 hours from Philly drive time makes it very appealing.  I'll keep you posted.

Go Bulls!

Cool! 

Are you able to give a hotel recommendation?  Near stadium and family friendly.  I'm a Hilton fan.  I see a Hampton Inn in E. Hartford.  How's that area?

2 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Are you able to give a hotel recommendation?  Near stadium and family friendly.  I'm a Hilton fan.  I see a Hampton Inn in E. Hartford.  How's that area?

Not much around E. Hartford. It's a run down old industrial area with the requisite multi-family houses surrounding it. That said, I did stay at that holiday inn and it was fine. If it is the one I am thinking of you can actually leave your car parked at the hotel and walk over to the stadium. There is a Bass Pro Shop next door to the stadium if your into outdoors. Downtown Hartford is very close so you can drive over for better restaurants if you want. The stadium is actually pretty decent. USF fans will be in sections 137 and 138 (137 only if there are not a lot of fans). 

If you're flying in Jetblue is currently running a fare sale. 150-160 round trip into Hartford (BDL). Both flight options are non-stop. If you're a points user you could do it in 13,000 points or so, although this doesn't appear to be the redemption to use it on IMO (not enough value). 

Just booked my flight for $163 rt.  Go up in the morning, come home in the evening.  Great option!!

8 minutes ago, bullman3 said:

Just booked my flight for $163 rt.  Go up in the morning, come home in the evening.  Great option!!

****, thats a great price! 

• Like 1

I'll be there!  Not a fan of early games, but I am able to make the drive down and back, so that works out!  Nothing like a pumped drive home.

Have we ever played a 11:00 game before?

Edited by Nebolsky

I just booked the same flights as bullman3. Gonna be a long day but fun as hell.

• Like 1