• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

OCS

P5 invitation and acceptance .

National Title Game (for football).

Men's basketball is ranked all season and is the #1 seed in the West as the Tourney starts.

Baseball makes it to the CWS with only 3 losses all season -heavily favored to win it all. PLUS, Women's bball wins big @ UConn.

Jim Leavitt is invited back to USF and gets a statue at a ceremony.

After years of failure and lawsuits, UCF decides to shut down its football program.

I choose P5 invitation and acceptance.

The national title game, basketball team ranked, and baseball choices could only be one-and-dones as you have them listed.  The football program is nowhere near the level where statues should be made of anyone, and I would love nothing more than UCF to keep existing as a program looking up at us.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

The national title game, basketball team ranked, and baseball choices could only be one-and-dones as you have them listed.  The football program is nowhere near the level where statues should be made of anyone, and I would love nothing more than UCF to keep existing as a program looking up at us.

+1.  The extra $$$$ from the invitation could make all those other options real possibilities in the future.

3 hours ago, FarEastBull said:

Men's basketball is ranked all season and is the #1 seed in the West as the Tourney starts.

This means I get a seat at the big kids table at Thanksgiving dinner at the In-Laws' in Kentucky.

P5

which P5 conference?

P5, but as I get older...national championship game. 

4 hours ago, Boomer said:

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

+1.  The extra $$$$ from the invitation could make all those other options real possibilities in the future.

/thread

• Upvote 2

P5 invite and acceptance because this would positively impact the university as a whole for the long term. It would also possibly elevate the other programs depending on which conference they were in and the slice of the pie they got. 

P5 invitation and acceptance .