Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Rizman said:

Is the stadium on the street car line?

 

20 hours ago, charsibb said:

Yes, it's on the St. Charles line, and has it's own stop. It's a nice stroll thru campus to get to the stadium.

There's also a bus line that stops 2 blocks away. Attached is a map that I made for our group, but you can find all of that at

http://www.norta.com/Maps-Schedules/System-Map

GO BULLS!

SKMBT_C45217101111190.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like 80% chance of rain in NOLA on Saturday.  Forecast shows it dropping to 20% in the evening but could make for a challenging commute to campus for fans and a wet field for the players to deal with.  Better pack your rain gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Section 117 next to most of us is in 116 is totally open for sale after the first few rows.  115 is totally blocked, not sure if we've sold anything in there.  Thinking we'll be able to spread out in that corner and be loud and proud! 

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ATU%3AFB17%3AFB04%3A&linkID=tulane&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBSG&cgc=

GO BULLS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to hearing all of you all chant USF USF USF loud and proud. I love it when I hear that over the tv during an away game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my ticket and parking pass. Hopefully I will run into a few of you folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to game with 1 other person - I plan to get into stadium when gates open (not sure about friend.) We are looking at airbnb since my friend in NOLA who supposed to stay at nixed plans SMH - if anyone hears of late minute deal too let me know

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, usfdude22 said:

Got my ticket and parking pass. Hopefully I will run into a few of you folks.

What time are you heading over? We are planning on leaving Pensacola around noon to get to the tailgate party before 4:00.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fhemmer209 said:

What time are you heading over? We are planning on leaving Pensacola around noon to get to the tailgate party before 4:00.

I figure around the same time. I did not purchase a ticket to the tailgate party but I figured I would check out the campus. I'm looking forward to the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Section 117 next to most of us is in 116 is totally open for sale after the first few rows.  115 is totally blocked, not sure if we've sold anything in there.  Thinking we'll be able to spread out in that corner and be loud and proud! 

http://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ATU%3AFB17%3AFB04%3A&linkID=tulane&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FBSG&cgc=

GO BULLS!

I do not know where my tickets are. They got lost in the mail, so I have to pick them up at Will Call. They are also ADA seats, so God knows where we'll end up. A lot of times, we're not anywhere near the visitors section. At Wisconsin, we ended up behind the student section. That ended up being a blast, though.

We've been to Nippert Stadium 3 times and never have had a seat one, unless the place was empty (2012). I don't know what it's like after the latest renovations, but before them, the ADA seating was non-existent for visiting fans. 

That's the biggest reason we're not going to UCF this year. We always end up getting seats among "those people" and not with the USF faithful. 

Edited by swamprat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, Shaun KIng is legend at Tulane.  Will be interesting to see what kind of reception he gets.

GO BULLS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...