• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Just purchased my tickets from USF this morning. Hope they arrive to my place in Arlington Virginia on time! 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not advertising, but AirB-n-B and Uber.

Looks like its $5 minimum in Nola

Highly recommend staying in hotel or airbnb on St. Charles Ave in Garden District. On streetcar line that runs to both the Quarter and Tulane $3 per day.

Posted Images

On 10/9/2017 at 11:45 AM, 79 Bull said:

Hey Lethal, I see you posted this here before I did on the main board.  6:00 or 6:30 start is great.  We'll be out of the game by 10:00 to meet up with others.  We're going to the USF tailgate for an hour or so to get some grub.  Hopefully we can walk in with our own beer since it's not included anymore, but is a cash bar. Does anyone know if that's allowed?  And Tulane sells beer in the stadium.  ECU was a tough one.

GO BULLS!

we will be at usf tailgate forsure

Thinking of attending last minute (I live in Pensacola about 2 hours and 45 min away). How do I purchase tickets in the USF section? Are there any tickets available for the USF Tailgate left? Help a fellow Bull out!!!!