• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

OCS!!!

Guest PCBull14

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

On Campus always and only; unless it's a CFB Championship 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

We averaged 37k this year. 

Don't bother with the actual numbers, all other 127 FBS programs use announced.  Fact is 37K tickets were sold per.

30k will do nothing to bring in big opponents.  Say goodbye to the Florida States, Texases, and whatever other opponents we have on OOC schedule. 

MAC and Sun belt programs have 30k stadiums.  Is that what we aspire to.

Our arch-rival has a 45k stadium.  Are we any less than them?  Our peers in Cincinnati and Houston have 40K seaters.  Their attendance is worse than our most years.

Stadium will be between 40-50K.  That's not a question.  Tulane build a 30k seater.  Are we now Tulane.

30K is the dumbest thing I have seen posted in a while (no offense to you). 

Thanks for adding the no offense. I am sorry my opinion of USF and the future of college football isn't aligned with your delusional thinking. If that makes what I said the dumbest thing you have read then so be it.

UCF never sells out their stadium and has started to play games at their old place (mostly for political reasons).

There is no reason why USF couldn't use Ray Jay if needed. Not that it matters, how many P5 opponents has USF played at home OOC? A handful of games against UM and FSU, a few scheduled vs. ACC teams like UNC and NC State when USF was apart of the club?

Attd is trending down across NCAA. USF has been relegated to the kiddy table. There is no return on a 50k seat stadium.

I am not sure if you have seen the news but we play in the same conference as Tulane. Yes we are Tulane. Their small stadium is clearly killing scheduling too, with Oklahoma, Ole Miss, and Mississippi St all scheduled to play over the next 5-6 years.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, ambienknights said:

And Miami has not won anything of significance since leaving the Orange Bowl.

0 ACC Titles. They are a Tropical Pitt at this point.

The Orange Bowl wasn't an OCS and it was a dump

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

13 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

This thread gives me the feels!  

Image result for all the feels

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

14 minutes ago, Capital H said:

Thanks for adding the no offense. I am sorry my opinion of USF and the future of college football isn't aligned with your delusional thinking. If that makes what I said the dumbest thing you have read then so be it.

UCF never sells out their stadium and has started to play games at their old place (mostly for political reasons).

There is no reason why USF couldn't use Ray Jay if needed. Not that it matters, how many P5 opponents has USF played at home OOC? A handful of games against UM and FSU, a few scheduled vs. ACC teams like UNC and NC State when USF was apart of the club?

Attd is trending down across NCAA. USF has been relegated to the kiddy table. There is no return on a 50k seat stadium.

I am not sure if you have seen the news but we play in the same conference as Tulane. Yes we are Tulane. Their small stadium is clearly killing scheduling too, with Oklahoma, Ole Miss, and Mississippi St all scheduled to play over the next 5-6 years.

Has to have capacity for announced attendance because the is a ticket sold = $...

we didn't have a single game this year less than 30k sales... why would we set 30k ceiling on sales when we have 4 games this year over 35k? 

I think 45k is a really good number. Another winning season and we will be averaging near 40k sales 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Must have been one of the commitments to the program CCS was pushing for in the interview

Ding, ding ding!!!

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Based on our Athletics Building, it would probably look more like this:

5852ec2334342-USFStadium.jpg

Exactly. In my eyes, it's the perfect stadium aesthetically for our campus.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

In fact, Oregon stole out coach, let's steal their stadium design!

• Upvote 3