• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QF considering Graduate Transfer..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, 206BULL said:

Yes, there are many players that receive multiple degrees (I want to say we had a lineman get his master's a few years back). Another stipulation for the graduate transfer is he would have to be working towards a degree USF doesn't offer.

That's sounds cool, seems like a good chance we can keep QF all four years then.

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

I realize this is a busy time for the forum,  but can you do a 3 day ban on some of these idiots multi posting the same thing over and over or the ones making up false information just to get a response from everyone?   Isn't there a goof off section somewhere else?  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

It's a completely legitimate topic, I just couldn't type it out completely in the title. I'm very concerned about how our program moves forward next year, and I'm glad I've been able to share my anxiety in this safe space with other TBP members. I really wish I had a Publix mojo pork sandwich right about now.

No issue with the topic. the title is misleading as if youre saying he is actually considering it rather than it being a hypothetical.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, Publix Substitution said:

No issue with the topic. the title is misleading as if youre saying he is actually considering it rather than it being a hypothetical.

I apologize if I mislead you, and I thank 206Bull for explaining the graduate transfer rules too me. This has been a very informative discussion today, and we should continue to monitor CWT so he doesn't flip QF

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

It appears we have differing opinions on the future prospects of QF, will be interesting to see how it turns out. I hope he stays and works out his differences with Coach Strong.

Lmao. Quite an imagination on this one. 

Is is there an ignore option on here? .... asking for a friend

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Also for sake of others who haven't seen... can mods change the thread title to "... Here is your brain on drugs"

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I apologize if I mislead you, and I thank 206Bull for explaining the graduate transfer rules too me. This has been a very informative discussion today, and we should continue to monitor CWT so he doesn't flip QF

Will monitoring him stop him from getting QF? Do you think he's just going to be super sneaky about it, but if caught, stop immediately? Clarification would be very informative.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

You guys are looking at the wrong QB. CWT really wanted AW when he first got here but AW had soured after a messy break up with Skippy. When AW transferred in CWT wanted him to be his QB of the future but QF spoiled everything last season, no way he could possibly start AW over QF now. So last year CWT tried to get the USCe job in order to bring AS with him and when that didn't work AW got impatient. Half way through the season he transfers out but CWT broke his foot before the season in order to maybe get AW an extra season. Now that CWT is at Oregon expect AW to follow soon.

Edited by 206BULL