• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

Say No to Gappy Hilmore.

• Upvote 1

I will never watch Sciano coach the Bulls

I just saw that Tom Jones wrote an article about what Schiano offers as a candidate.

That guy has done more and more season to make it clear that he is either completely clueless about the history, the culture, and the fanbase of USF, or he literally does not care and solely exists to produce clickbait.

Hopefully the paper removes him from covering USF as quickly as possible. I haven't been able to stand reading anything he produces. He would be perfectly suited to write about UCF or the other state schools if he wishes, but his horrible opinion pieces are fingernails on chalk for my eyes.

Get ready for the SchiaNew Era of self-loathing.

3 hours ago, CPR said:

What if he went 14-0?

#MaybeSchiano

I can learn to find his gap tooth endearing if he cranks out a 14-0. Otherwise, **** him.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

0-12 with George O'Leary > 14-0 with Schiano

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

I just saw that Tom Jones wrote an article about what Schiano offers as a candidate.

That guy has done more and more season to make it clear that he is either completely clueless about the history, the culture, and the fanbase of USF, or he literally does not care and solely exists to produce clickbait.

Hopefully the paper removes him from covering USF as quickly as possible. I haven't been able to stand reading anything he produces. He would be perfectly suited to write about UCF or the other state schools if he wishes, but his horrible opinion pieces are fingernails on chalk for my eyes.

It's just clickbait. Surprised he didn't suggest O'leary to get a rise out of usf fans.

He can have the Rutgers job when it comes open this time next year.

7 hours ago, JTrue said:

#MaybeSchiano

I can learn to find his gap tooth endearing if he cranks out a 14-0. Otherwise, **** him.

Except I wouldn't want to give him a chance to be 14-0

All Schiano did was build a terrible Rutgers program to the point where the Big 10 invited them. USF fans would warm up to him if he wins big here. 

• Upvote 1