Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's only an 8hr drive from Tampa, and you gain an hour.(two tanks of gas there)  Soooooooo...for anyone thinking flying is cheaper, you're crazy.   I'll be there staying with friends and I'll tr

I'm doing the drive solo. My normal partner went off to her new school(Got accepted a USF but didn't want to go :-( , chose FGCU). So, gonna take the time to clear my head, remember the good 'ole days

Say what? If god had intended man to fly, we'd a been borned with wings!!! LOL Still thinking about it, will let you know if I can work it out.  

Posted Images

Did anyone try to tailgate last year?

I did some web searches and the stadium lots seem kind of unfriendly to traditional tailgating (tent, chairs, corn toss boards, etc.)

Is anyone interested in trying to pony together a few spots in the main lot ($20 for the car and $20 for the tent)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be tailgating with USF alumni Association. It is $30 but at least breakfast is served. Wish they had vodka to make some screw drivers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Will be tailgating with USF alumni Association. It is $30 but at least breakfast is served. Wish they had vodka to make some screw drivers. 

They will have it...but its cash bar!  See you at Cantina Laredo Friday Night!

 

Go Bulls! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeB said:

They will have it...but its cash bar!  See you at Cantina Laredo Friday Night!

 

Go Bulls! 

Thanks! I don’t mind paying as long as they have it. Also I believe Legion Field sells beer? Going to be a long high scoring game so need to keep warm. Flight gets to Birmingham Friday night around 6:30pm so hope the USF event at the Cantina is still going when I get there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 11:30 PM, bowman1 said:

Did anyone try to tailgate last year?

I did some web searches and the stadium lots seem kind of unfriendly to traditional tailgating (tent, chairs, corn toss boards, etc.)

Is anyone interested in trying to pony together a few spots in the main lot ($20 for the car and $20 for the tent)?

We tailgated last year.  Nothing big, no tent or cornhole.  We setup chairs and had coolers out.  After about a half hour we moved a few cars down and hung out with some great South Carolina fans.  Had a great time. 

And yes, Legion Field has beer (at least they did last year, so hope they still sell it)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx - after doing some more research, we are probably going to do the same thing (just some chairs and throw the football around)

We will setup our 8 foot blow-up Rocky though:GoBulls:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Members do not see this ad, Register


×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.