Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
dclenden

Oregon reaches out to Willie Taggart

If he goes... he goes... go get CJL and Mark Helfricht to run the offense 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Carolina_Bull said:

I'd take the Oregon gig.

USF will benefit from the fact it provides the platform for coaches to get a job at Oregon.  The fan base will be dazzled by the list of coaches that want to be our coach.  This is a win/win for USF.

If Taggart walks for some yucky program like wake forest or Purdue, I'd be bummed.  Oregon HC is arguably the best job in college sports depending on the way you look at things.  They fired their HC for the first time in 40 years.

what list of coaches??? sure someone will see an opportunity to walk into a loaded roster in order to make the jump up but I don't want a retread that failed somewhere else. Where can we find a 40 year old coach that has been a HC for 7 years and has turned around 2 programs and led his last program to 10-2 with a top 10 offense?

LSU was dumb for hiring a retread . 10-25 at ole miss. please don't say charlie strog who couldn't win at the easiest school in the big 12

Didn't all these guys have Cincinnati and Houston, or was it Houston and UConn....   joining  the B12 for sure?

They know  nothing. NOTHING. 

Sheesh, why give them the attention and clicks??? SMDH

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Just one more year, that's all I want. 

This is exactly how I feel. Stay for flowers last year and win the **** championship then take any job you wish. You would have earned it. 

3 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

what list of coaches??? sure someone will see an opportunity to walk into a loaded roster in order to make the jump up but I don't want a retread that failed somewhere else. Where can we find a 40 year old coach that has been a HC for 7 years and has turned around 2 programs and led his last program to 10-2 with a top 10 offense?

LSU was dumb for hiring a retread . 10-25 at ole miss. please don't say charlie strog who couldn't win at the easiest school in the big 12

We need to make every effort to keep him but we cannot compete with Oregon and their Nike pockets, thats what has me frustrated and hoping its just a play for more money 

• Upvote 2

I'm not as worried as much now with all of the names brought up. For a minute I though Taggart was the only one on the list!

5 minutes ago, NCBull said:

It's kind of impolite towards CWT to tweet that ... oh, the irony.

31 minutes ago, Gismo said:

We can hire strong?

We could do far worse, if the need arises.

22 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Didn't all these guys have Cincinnati and Houston, or was it Houston and UConn....   joining  the B12 for sure?

They know  nothing. NOTHING. 

Sheesh, why give them the attention and clicks??? SMDH

Quick, someone check with TuxedoYoda!!!

• Upvote 2