• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Oregon reaches out to Willie Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

12 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

They are required to interview a minority, Sexton is his agent, no way oregon offers CWT and his 25-25 record but if they do he is a fool not to go

He's 24-25 here but you're close, and will be correct if we win our bowl game.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

He may be 24-25, but he lead a significant turnaround and improved every year and recruited out of his mind.  That will continue to get him attention. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

27 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

I agree, but if Oregon calls, you listen.  I think he would get beat out by a number of others options.  

Oregon probably has a pretty good recruiting budget. Just saying 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

12 minutes ago, Carolina_Bull said:

He wants to win the national championship.  10-2 is going to get him the Birmingham Bowl.  A 10-2 Oregon team would be in the playoff conversation.  A school like Oregon will also pay him enough to change the history of his family forever.

I imagine his long term intentions are the same as yours.  What would you do?

I'm not the same as everyone, I went to college 3000 miles from home and have moved to different states for lateral positions just to get a shot at faster advancement. I'm also single and not that close to my family. If Taggart is offered a big 3 job someday he's gone in a heart beat but he could certainly enjoy living by his parents and having his kids grow up in the same area he did; if that's the case we may be able to hold onto him for a few more years. We will see which is more important to him money today at the cost of moving 3000 miles from family or making a solid check and getting the same money just a few years down the line but you still get to stay close to the folks. That's all I'm saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously cant they just take Frost back and be done with it??? It would be a win-win-win

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,709
  • Days Won:  23

20 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

They are required to interview a minority, Sexton is his agent, no way oregon offers CWT and his 25-25 record but if they do he is a fool not to go

It amazes me how little some of you think of Taggart. Guess what Helfrich's record as a head coach was before Oregon hired him? 0-0. No experience what so ever. Taggart has 7 years head coaching experience at the ripe old age of 40. He has turned around this dumpster fire of a program and has them as the #9 total offense and #8 scoring offense in the country. does anybody think Oregon likes offense?? He has plenty of connections out west too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

It amazes me how little some of you think of Taggart. Guess what Helfrich's record as a head coach was before Oregon hired him? 0-0. No experience what so ever. Taggart has 7 years head coaching experience at the ripe old age of 40. He has turned around this dumpster fire of a program and has them as the #9 total offense and #8 scoring offense in the country. does anybody think Oregon likes offense?? He has plenty of connections out west too.

Truth!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If CWT goes to Oregon or anywhere else, I'll be sad but happy for him getting us out of the Holtz mess and bringing respect to our program.  I'll always wish him luck.  I just hope he is smart about where he goes. Oregon is one of those schools I'd be very happy for him personally, if it worked out that way.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

If he goes he goes, wouldn't blame him if Oregon offered.  Like said atleast he pulled program out of nose dive crash.