Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
BullFan98

USF vs. South Carolina

Recommended Posts

With Navy now in a conference and the new CFP rankings, they really need to just move the Army-Navy game to Thanksgiving rivalry weekend and be done with it.  Too much is at stake now with tv revenue, travel expenses, etc. to announce where 4 to 8 teams are playing on December 10th when the first games possibly involving those schools are only a week later.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

I recognize the scheduling issue, but FWIW, I'd much rather Navy win the AAC because (1) Navy is my second favorite team in the AAC, (2) I hate Temple, and (3) I'd rather an AAC team go to the Cotton Bowl than WMU.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

I recognize the scheduling issue, but FWIW, I'd much rather Navy win the AAC because (1) Navy is my second favorite team in the AAC, (2) I hate Temple, and (3) I'd rather an AAC team go to the Cotton Bowl than WMU.

Agreed.  Temple and Ruhle are slowly morphing in to Rutgers and Schiano for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

With Navy now in a conference and the new CFP rankings, they really need to just move the Army-Navy game to Thanksgiving rivalry weekend and be done with it.  Too much is at stake now with tv revenue, travel expenses, etc. to announce where 4 to 8 teams are playing on December 10th when the first games possibly involving those schools are only a week later.

NEVER. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Army-Navy is special and will always be the week after conference championship games. Full stop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Revenge for the 2004 lose in Columbia!

We got TORCHED in that game 34-3.

If I remember correctly, we had an all freshman secondary and they completed long bombs all day.

I believe Mike Jenkins was one of the new players who got beat pretty bad. He quickly stepped up his game after that trouncing.

I would love to play them this year. Perhaps, we can give them some much needed payback. :chair:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

interesting take on Navy issue... but the article below it about the B12 Sham and how Art Briles might be the next Houston coach is a very interesting read!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

We got TORCHED in that game 34-3.

If I remember correctly, we had an all freshman secondary and they completed long bombs all day.

I believe Mike Jenkins was one of the new players who got beat pretty bad. He quickly stepped up his game after that trouncing.

I would love to play them this year. Perhaps, we can give them some much needed payback. :chair:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remember that game too. As I recall it was the first game of the season. Seems so long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, our best ever year and we get a 6-6 SEC team in a bowl... BOO!!!!!

I'll still be going though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...