• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,103
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Days Won:  0

dw4uconn,

Go over to the Louisville Board and let them know U. Conn. RULES.

http://mb6.scout.com/flouisvillefrm4

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

dw4uconn,

Go over to the Louisville Board and let them know U. Conn. RULES.

http://mb6.scout.com/flouisvillefrm4

Why would I want to do that? I am on a Bigeast forum right here? Tell your friends to come here if you think they won't like what I have to say. Quite frankly, I think little of your Cardinals and their overly confident expectations. I would rather have seen the University of Kentucky in the Big East. More knowledgeable fans those Wildats are and their cheerleaders and danceteam is the hottest around. I also think the Wildcats would give Uconn a better game.

danceteam_2004_1_1024x768.jpg

Brohm this Brohm that. I hope the guy doesn't get hurt.

DW

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

Let's see, how do the Huskies own the Bulls? Hey, say what you want about the Huskies being newbies. So what if you won two games against a sorry arse squad of Huskies back in the stone ages. USF had a good Div 1AA program and were far better than anything Uconn could put on the field as a 1A team - seeing we were in tansition and did not have a full 1A roster yet. Hats off to you all and those wins do count and you SHOULD BE VERY PROUD of them. Any team that can beat my beloved Huskies has the right to be proud ;)

Let's see.  For starters, it's hard for anybody to "own" anybody else if they've never beaten them.  You say we beat you "back in the stone ages?"  You do realize that your entire senior class from this past season (you know, the one you'll be trying to rebuild from) was on that last UConn team that we waxed 40-21, don't you?  You also realize that we not only beat you down here, we beat you up there, right?  If anybody has a right to claim ownership, it's the team that's never lost to you on the football field (ever).  

WE own YOU until you can come in to our new home and and prove you belong...

Now that's great logic.  I guess we "own" Miami, Florida State, USC, Syracuse and every other team that's never come in to our new home and proven to us that they belong.  Hell, we own the New England Patriots!

We'll let our team do the talking on the field.  Good luck with finding a new quarterback.

USFFan

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

Gotta love this dw4uconn guy at least he is fiercely loyal to his school...albeit a bit off kilter.  :o :o

Danged quirky system just deleted a long post I just made, but didn't yet enter. Man, hit one wrong button and POOF a post is gone :o So now I am in a rather fowl mood  >:(

Anyway, what ever happened to that Cardinal fan from Scout.com. Just like those type to take a dump and leave. They leave an address and expect you to go to them??? Some nerve ::) Likely never read my reply to him, so I don't suppose the Scout folks will be storming in here any time soon ..... not likely even one. Why the hell would I want to go to Scouts??? This is like my home away from home. I like it here alot and those on my home forum know it as well as I have links to this board all over the place back home. I like going to a place where I know they have the [imghttp://www.bigeastboards.com/bbs/images/smiles/icon_idea.gif] turned on. Great posts and a great group of folks.

Now who was it that said I was a fruit cake?? Out of tilt or whatever it was? And since when do you have to BEAT someone to own them? My wife does a number on me every day, but I still swear she doesn't OWN me. I would rather think I own HER, because I am bigger than her. Right now, UCONN's program is further along the USF and we are the stronger team at this point in time. So for now, Uconn own the Bulls. Good logic, don't you think?

DW

• 1 month later...

Team Positions:

1. Louisville (23) 190

2. Pittsburgh (1) 164

3. West Virginia 145

4. Syracuse 114

5. Connecticut 80

6. Rutgers 72

7. USF 59

8. Cincinnati 40

USF is picked next to last!!  I guess there are many that think UCONN rules USF.  It doesn't matter what you did in the past, USF is going to have to prove it on the field THIS YEAR.  Until then, UCONN is simply better than you ;)

Arooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the Huskies to make it's first bite. Gunna kick some arse to warm up for USF....

Go Huskies !!!!!

DW

Guest i heart dw's mom

I love these kids talking so much junk, but without much to back it up.  You keep saying the same things, but all with little meaning.  The fact is pre-season polls mean nothing, just ask auburn.  The fact of the matter is that we are 2-0 against you on the field and that is all that matters.  Not to mention the broads up there are horrific. They actually look like huskies.  You have just been beat with a newspaper like a lil ***** that took a leak on the rug. Now lets be a good dog and remember your place in society and just SIT, roll over, or lick yourself because no one else will.  

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Why would I want to do that? I am on a Bigeast forum right here? Tell your friends to come here if you think they won't like what I have to say. Quite frankly, I think little of your Cardinals and their overly confident expectations. I would rather have seen the University of Kentucky in the Big East. More knowledgeable fans those Wildats are and their cheerleaders and danceteam is the hottest around. I also think the Wildcats would give Uconn a better game.

danceteam_2004_1_1024x768.jpg

Brohm this Brohm that. I hope the guy doesn't get hurt.

DW

you stupid northerners need to get out more.... i think most of you would die in Florida if you think those girls are the "hottest around".  There are more good looking in girls in most of my classes than there are on thier dance team

Actually USFbull83, I was replying to a poster that had no intent on posting on your board other than to advertise his own board. I am a moderator of another BE board as well, but I try not to advertise it. I genuinely like it here. If you read my post again, you will see that I was toying with the guy. I think the Kensucky dance team and their cheerleaders suck. I only despise the SEC SECOND to the ACC.  

I DO have to agree that Florida has the best cheerleaders though .... followed by Miami, Florida State, Florida Atlantic, UCF, Florida International and the University of South Florida (which is really west central)  ;)

Stupid Northerners?  Ever see the Uconn cheerleaders? I don't think we even have a dance team? Were not called the dairy university of America for nothing. So even a Kensucky cheerleader looks good to a Husky fan :-[

DW