• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You Seniors

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

19 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Please get to your seats in time to actually honor them.  It would be a shame if the club is full and the stands are empty (like normal) while they and their families are being thanked.

Well said. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

38 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Please get to your seats in time to actually honor them.  It would be a shame if the club is full and the stands are empty (like normal) while they and their families are being thanked.

Amen !

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Mut's finally graduating? What is he, 35? :D

Congrats Seniors, let's go out with a curb-stomping win over the kanniggits!!!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Thank you seniors for all you have done! You legit have survived the best of times and the worst of times!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

A lot of these guys were apart of Taggarts first recruiting class here. They came here with the goal of getting USF to heights we have never seen before and a win Saturday and our first 10 win season seals that. Hope we can somehow still get to the Conference Championship (not holding my breath) but regardless these kids went a very long way to get us back to where we belong and the crazy part is they came in with nothing but a promise and having been out together in a little over a month.

Thank you seniors from the bottom of my heart because before you got here USF was trending in the wrong direction and you are leaving the program with the sky as the limit. 

Edited by 206BULL
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

18 hours ago, Palliatibull said:

We are losing both our long snappers!

Yeah I thought the same thing.  I'm not sure if both see time but over the last 4 years I can't recall many (if any) bad snaps for either the punt team or kick team.  Maybe they still have another year of eligibility that we don't know about.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

This is a pretty significant group of starters, made names for themselves! Congrats and thanks seniors for setting strong examples for the younger guys. Always a Bull!!

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, raptorcj said:

This is a pretty significant group of starters, made names for themselves! Congrats and thanks seniors for setting strong examples for the younger guys. Always a Bull!!

You think this is alot, wait until next year's Senior Day...QF, Marlon, DJ, MVS, Auggie, Ryeshene, Abraham, Childs, Deatric, Tajee, Hector, Love, Emilio, Ruff, Hall, and Senat.  This might be the most productive class ever, arguably.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks seniors and best of luck to all of you in your future endeavors. I'm looking forward to seeing you finish the season off strong with a few more wins. Go Bulls!!