Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad

Recommended Posts

We fell as much in the polls as UofL. We won and they got curb stomped. Yep seems fair. 

 

FU AP, Coaches and **** writers of america.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sipher said:

Am I missing something or does Navy not count as a ranked win when they were #22..

I'm really confused why the AP considers us not having a win vs a ranked opponent, when we do. If we're playing that game, then Houston doesn't have 2 wins vs top 5 teams (they obviously do, just like we obviously have a win vs top 25..) 

I should have stated "currently ranked team".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've beaten 2 teams with winning records. That's what they're looking at...and the low SOS.

Keep winning and we'll get there

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joe said:

We've beaten 2 teams with winning records. That's what they're looking at...and the low SOS.

Keep winning and we'll get there

We're running out of games this season..will we need to wait until we start off 4-0 next season before we crack the top 25?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

We're running out of games this season..will we need to wait until we start off 4-0 next season before we crack the top 25?

A lot of ranked matchups this weekend.

The computer composite has us around where we are currently ranked by the humans it would be a different story.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why everyone is so surprised. Frankly, with our defense and SOS, I don't think we are a top 25 team. QF is  top QB and we have a top offense for sure... they have shown they can hang with a few decent teams. We're going to have to get used to this unless our OOC SOS improves significantly or we change conferences. Just like Boise, Western Michigan, etc... you can't drop games to middling opponents like Temple or FSU this year and expect respect.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breakdown of some of the teams ahead of us in ranking. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tau.reanb said:

The polls are rigged

We all know the elites wanna keep us down 

Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

Not sure why everyone is so surprised. Frankly, with our defense and SOS, I don't think we are a top 25 team. QF is  top QB and we have a top offense for sure... they have shown they can hang with a few decent teams. We're going to have to get used to this unless our OOC SOS improves significantly or we change conferences. Just like Boise, Western Michigan, etc... you can't drop games to middling opponents like Temple or FSU this year and expect respect.

Very, very true. We need to win out and let everything else take care of itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

Not sure why everyone is so surprised. Frankly, with our defense and SOS, I don't think we are a top 25 team. QF is  top QB and we have a top offense for sure... they have shown they can hang with a few decent teams. We're going to have to get used to this unless our OOC SOS improves significantly or we change conferences. Just like Boise, Western Michigan, etc... you can't drop games to middling opponents like Temple or FSU this year and expect respect.

If USF were any other team, I would not give them a top 25 ranking. The FSU game was over in one quarter and the SOS is not amazing at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×