• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad

We fell as much in the polls as UofL. We won and they got curb stomped. Yep seems fair. 

FU AP, Coaches and **** writers of america.

1 hour ago, Sipher said:

Am I missing something or does Navy not count as a ranked win when they were #22..

I'm really confused why the AP considers us not having a win vs a ranked opponent, when we do. If we're playing that game, then Houston doesn't have 2 wins vs top 5 teams (they obviously do, just like we obviously have a win vs top 25..) 

I should have stated "currently ranked team".

We've beaten 2 teams with winning records. That's what they're looking at...and the low SOS.

Keep winning and we'll get there

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Joe said:

We've beaten 2 teams with winning records. That's what they're looking at...and the low SOS.

Keep winning and we'll get there

We're running out of games this season..will we need to wait until we start off 4-0 next season before we crack the top 25?

7 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

We're running out of games this season..will we need to wait until we start off 4-0 next season before we crack the top 25?

A lot of ranked matchups this weekend.

The computer composite has us around where we are currently ranked by the humans it would be a different story.

Not sure why everyone is so surprised. Frankly, with our defense and SOS, I don't think we are a top 25 team. QF is  top QB and we have a top offense for sure... they have shown they can hang with a few decent teams. We're going to have to get used to this unless our OOC SOS improves significantly or we change conferences. Just like Boise, Western Michigan, etc... you can't drop games to middling opponents like Temple or FSU this year and expect respect.

• Upvote 3

Breakdown of some of the teams ahead of us in ranking. 

19 hours ago, tau.reanb said:

The polls are rigged

We all know the elites wanna keep us down 

Sad.

1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

Not sure why everyone is so surprised. Frankly, with our defense and SOS, I don't think we are a top 25 team. QF is  top QB and we have a top offense for sure... they have shown they can hang with a few decent teams. We're going to have to get used to this unless our OOC SOS improves significantly or we change conferences. Just like Boise, Western Michigan, etc... you can't drop games to middling opponents like Temple or FSU this year and expect respect.

Very, very true. We need to win out and let everything else take care of itself. 

1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

If USF were any other team, I would not give them a top 25 ranking. The FSU game was over in one quarter and the SOS is not amazing at all.