• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
USFDan

Looking for 3 UCF Tickets w/club access

Coming down from Connecticut for the game. Looking for 3 tickets with club access for myself, my wife, a 10 year old and a 15 month old. Having a comfortable place to take the little one is a must. If anyone has a few extra tickets to sell I am interested. Thanks!

What price range are you looking at?  I'm seeing (3) tickets in section 109 Row C, w/ club access for $66.  If you don't mind sitting a little higher, section 213, Row F has 3 for $47 w/ Club Access.  I use Tickpick.com because they don't charge a high fee like ticketmaster and they have instant download or if you install their phone app, they ticket person can just scan your phone.  I swear I'm not affiliated with them. 

7 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

What price range are you looking at?  I'm seeing (3) tickets in section 109 Row C, w/ club access for $66.  If you don't mind sitting a little higher, section 213, Row F has 3 for $47 w/ Club Access.  I use Tickpick.com because they don't charge a high fee like ticketmaster and they have instant download or if you install their phone app, they ticket person can just scan your phone.  I swear I'm not affiliated with them. 

Thanks for the info, I just picked up some seats in 109.