• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Enjoy the offensive output: historic numbers!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

We're in the JV league now.

Yeah, we're stuck in the JV League, and our chance to move up to a higher level is as rigged as the U.S. presidential elections. Except for trolling on TBP, I'm really losing interest.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, Ionbull said:

Offense is exciting and can score on any play at any time. QF and MM5 both are in the top ten in the nation for YPC. It's absurd what they can do when they are rolling. Also, with the current roster and the recruiting we've done recently there's no reason to think the skill guys won't be there. A lot of guys want to be a part of this offense. Looking forward to seeing what we do the rest of the year and especially the bowl game.

The funny (odd) thing about that is the current batch weren't recruited into "this" style offense.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

The funny (odd) thing about that is the current batch weren't recruited into "this" style offense.  

I meant recruits who have seen it but you're correct. Luckily the staff figured it how to use everyone's strengths. I could honestly see the offense shift gears based on the signal caller.