Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Flowers4Heisman

Enjoy the offensive output: historic numbers!

Watched the LSU vs Alabama game. Defense wins championships!

With that said scoring all these points is still better than losing 9-6 

• Upvote 1

If we can get everyone to come back next year we might even break these records next year

Seems we are defying all the old sayings that Offense sells tickets and Defense wins championships. (Don't want to rain on the parade here) but our attendance continues to struggle and it now appears we will not win the conference championship (Thanks Temple). 

With that said I agree this was one of my favorite USF teams to watch  (other than the run to #2 And the inaugural season).  Don't know why more people haven't taken notice and jumped back on the train.  Has there been too much damage to ever fix the attendance issue?

Edited by Dhambuc

Considering how bad our offense was for a few years, it certainly is refreshing to watch USF football put up points in bunches.

The defense is a work in progress and I have faith that it will get more respectable over time.

So, in the meantime, we should just enjoy our potent offense and, hopefully, we will can score more points than our opponents.

I'm looking forward to our bowl game this year.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, mjadams said:

Watched the LSU vs Alabama game. Defense wins championships!

With that said scoring all these points is still better than losing 9-6 

That game set CFB back 100 years. No way I watch that boring SEC crap.

2 hours ago, Dhambuc said:

Seems we are defying all the old sayings that Offense sells tickets and Defense wins championships. (Don't want to rain on the parade here) but our attendance continues to struggle and it now appears we will not win the conference championship (Thanks Temple). 

With that said I agree this was one of my favorite USF teams to watch  (other than the run to #2 And the inaugural season).  Don't know why more people haven't taken notice and jumped back on the train.  Has there been too much damage to ever fix the attendance issue?

We're in the JV league now.

Offense is balling

Offense is exciting and can score on any play at any time. QF and MM5 both are in the top ten in the nation for YPC. It's absurd what they can do when they are rolling. Also, with the current roster and the recruiting we've done recently there's no reason to think the skill guys won't be there. A lot of guys want to be a part of this offense. Looking forward to seeing what we do the rest of the year and especially the bowl game.

7 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

We're in the JV league now.

Fsu couldn't stop us. We just couldn't stop them more