• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Members do not see this ad, Register
44 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

From UM to UT to FIU.  You're better Coach Scott.

Do you mean better than FIU?  Not if he's a head coach at FIU.

I like this move a lot for USF.  If he does well there and Taggart moves on a couple years down the line, Scott would be a leading candidate for us.  That would be pretty cool.

• Upvote 3
40 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Do you mean better than FIU?  Not if he's a head coach at FIU.

I like this move a lot for USF.  If he does well there and Taggart moves on a couple years down the line, Scott would be a leading candidate for us.  That would be pretty cool.

This! Get him battle test and bring him home (if he's good, which I think he will be).

He is a TE coach & special teams coordinator for the Vols...isn't that a big jump to a HC position?  Wouldn't the natural progression be to an offensive or defensive coordinator...assistant head coach position? He is obviously well liked, and I remember him being a great recruiter here, especially in Broward & Miami-Dade Counties.  I guess we will find out 

35 minutes ago, BullFan98 said:

He is a TE coach & special teams coordinator for the Vols...isn't that a big jump to a HC position?  Wouldn't the natural progression be to an offensive or defensive coordinator...assistant head coach position? He is obviously well liked, and I remember him being a great recruiter here, especially in Broward & Miami-Dade Counties.  I guess we will find out 

Remember, he has "Interim Head Coach, Miami Hurricanes" on his resume. 

• Upvote 1