Our free website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.  Please disable your AdBlock.

Also, become a member (free) and your exposure to ads is significantly decreased.

Thank you.

• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

Sign in to follow this  
ToroDeFuego

Publix Subs Validated

19 hours ago, JimUSFSig said:

This survey is rigged. Not enough people have experience with the pinnacle of stores that is Wegman's.

Makes Publix look like a Piggly Wiggly.

From the original article, Wegman's couldn't even beat Kroger...

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/2016/09/21/publix-makes-people-feel-better-than-kroger.html

"Lakeland-based Publix not only beat out several other grocer chains but had the top overall emotion rating of 72 percent. Chick-Fil-A and Residence Inn were tied for second with a rating of 69 percent. Kroger Co., based in Cincinnati, had an emotion rating of 69 percent; Wegmans Food Markets had a rating of 67 percent"

3 hours ago, charsibb said:

From the original article, Wegman's couldn't even beat Kroger...

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/2016/09/21/publix-makes-people-feel-better-than-kroger.html

"Lakeland-based Publix not only beat out several other grocer chains but had the top overall emotion rating of 72 percent. Chick-Fil-A and Residence Inn were tied for second with a rating of 69 percent. Kroger Co., based in Cincinnati, had an emotion rating of 69 percent; Wegmans Food Markets had a rating of 67 percent"

Hence why I said " This survey is rigged. "

That's pretty bad when Kroger beats you out.  

4 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

That's pretty bad when Kroger beats you out.  

Yeah, but Trump also has some popularity in certain parts of the country so.... yeah.

18 minutes ago, JimUSFSig said:

Yeah, but Trump also has some popularity in certain parts of the country so.... yeah.

I was going to say something about trump and rigged elections/surveys, but held back since this thread wasn't in the 'cow, but hey, you started it!

Just now, charsibb said:

I was going to say something about trump and rigged elections/surveys, but held back since this thread wasn't in the 'cow, but hey, you started it!

Anything about Publix subs belongs in the cow.

lol

My life without Publix would be akin to an empty waste land. If I don't go there for something each day, I do almost every other day. We have Publix subs every Sunday for dinner. Sometimes a second time per week because we love them so much and they're so cheap.

22 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

The trick with Publix Subs, is to ask for it on the Cuban bread. 

All their other breads are SUPER tough. The Cuban bread is the only bread that doesn't rip your gums apart when you bite into it LOL

In Pinellas, at least, the publix Cuban bread is not real Cuban bread.  Real Cuban is hard to get outside of Tampa and its gotta be baked with a palm leaf.

12 hours ago, 72bull said:

In Pinellas, at least, the publix Cuban bread is not real Cuban bread.  Real Cuban is hard to get outside of Tampa and its gotta be baked with a palm leaf.

I can get real Cuban bread in Miami. :FIREdevil: