• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No TV for Syracuse Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I found it under AAC network 

Ironic you chastising me for not having satellite/cable TV when the better USF games (than the CBS Sports network gm) are available only on the internet.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I cut the cord this year.. What do you use?

I cut the cord this year.. What do you use?

PlayStation Vue, has all ESPN, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, Big 10 network. Some markets have locals. Also get access to practically all network apps.

Also NFL Network and RedZone.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I have Vue as well...  How do you access the network app?

Edit/Update:

I'm an idiot and logged in with my internet provider and not PS Vue... Thanks for the heads up that made me check

Edited by Skingraft
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

Ironic you chastising me for not having satellite/cable TV when the better USF games (than the CBS Sports network gm) are available only on the internet.

Well like you said there are no other options so what the hell you expect me to do? I laugh when you guys are watching  pirate Internet games when I'm watching it on 4K HDTV. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Well like you said there are no other options so what the hell you expect me to do? I laugh when you guys are watching  pirate Internet games when I'm watching it on 4K HDTV. 

I expect CBS Sports Network to have an internet option next year. And watching a 720p feed, or in CBS's case, 1080i, on a 4K Tv probably looks worse since it has to fill in all those lines with data to make the picture. And pretty sure my plasma, pretty much unanimously considered the second best display made in 2012, blows your LCD pq off the wall.

Just now, slick1ru2 said:

I expect CBS Sports Network to have an internet option next year. And watching a 720p feed, or in CBS's case, 1080i, on a 4K Tv probably looks worse since it has to fill in all those lines with data to make the picture. And pretty sure my plasma, pretty much unanimously considered the second best display made in 2012, blows your LCD pq off the wall.

Not going to play big **** with who has the best TV. Look, i watch about ten wireless games a week so I do use it\ (you pretty much have to). Right now I am watching the Temple game and the Memphis game and will probable be watching another five games on ESPN and BIG10 Networks. However, when it comes to USF games I have to have the best available telecast for me to enjoy it. If there is a day when CBS Sports gets an Internet presence I may consider some changes but until then I am good with Direct TV. 

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not going to play big **** with who has the best TV. Look, i watch about ten wireless games a week so I do use it\ (you pretty much have to). Right now I am watching the Temple game and the Memphis game and will probable be watching another five games on ESPN and BIG10 Networks. However, when it comes to USF games I have to have the best available telecast for me to enjoy it. If there is a day when CBS Sports gets an Internet presence I may consider some changes but until then I am good with Direct TV. 

So how did you survive the ESPN Game Plan years? The free "pirated" games today look 100x better than those SD games that cost $129/season, the last yr I subscribed.

13 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

So how did you survive the ESPN Game Plan years? The free "pirated" games today look 100x better than those SD games that cost $129/season, the last yr I subscribed.

Technology has changed true. But I will never use pirated sites to watch football. Never. Set up pop up blockers, worry about viruses, screen freeze, etc. Why bother with all that crap? For, me I can afford it (or I will do without some meaningless aspect I pay for through the month). I have Roku but the free channels suck...nothing on there interests me except the ESPN App. I do however think the future will be in Youtube (a major conference will sign with them during the next negotiations of tv contracts). I use that a lot on my smart TV to watch the USF media shows. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull