• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincinnati v. Tenessee Martin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

This just shows how much parity there is in college football now.  Our guys had better give maximum effort each game.  To wish for another chance to remedy what could have been will last a lifetime.

Go Bulls!

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, Calibull said:

The good thing about having teams open before you is you see teams struggle.  It makes you focus and take the game seriously.  For years these teams were laughing at our McNeese state fiasco... while their teams were good.  But they all are regressing, USF should absolutely be the class of the AAC.  The cool thing about this team is they've lost a lot of games before they started winning, I don' think they'll take any team for granted. 

Yea that was the absolute low point for the program. I'm interested to see how Houston will look. I think they take a big step back this year, but we'll have to see. Bulls should be fine on Saturday, if nothing else like you said these games are fuel to feed the fire for Taggart.

Tennessee is shocking me right now.

Cincinnati game makes me smile. UCONN I don't even know what to say...and Bulls fans have the audacity to call out Taggart's play calling...:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Calibull said:

The good thing about having teams open before you is you see teams struggle.  It makes you focus and take the game seriously.  For years these teams were laughing at our McNeese state fiasco... while their teams were good.  But they all are regressing, USF should absolutely be the class of the AAC.  The cool thing about this team is they've lost a lot of games before they started winning, I don' think they'll take any team for granted. 

This is an excellent point. CWT told the team after practice to watch conference games tonight. This should show them to take Sat very serious. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, PCBull14 said:

Yea that was the absolute low point for the program. I'm interested to see how Houston will look. I think they take a big step back this year, but we'll have to see. Bulls should be fine on Saturday, if nothing else like you said these games are fuel to feed the fire for Taggart.

Cincinnati game makes me smile. UCONN I don't even know what to say...and Bulls fans have the audacity to call out Taggart's play calling...:roflmao:

I think Quinton Flowers may show people this year that he is the best qb in the AAC and not Ward from Houston.  I know it is too early, but I expect him to improve upon last year and really become the most dangerous weapon we have on offense.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, JimUSFSig said:

Cincinnati has not improved their ball control... 2 fumbles and 1 INT in the first half.  UTM had the ball for 21.5 of 30 minutes.

Ouch! Its nice having a QB that takes care of the ball..

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, namuh-bull said:

I think Quinton Flowers may show people this year that he is the best qb in the AAC and not Ward from Houston.  I know it is too early, but I expect him to improve upon last year and really become the most dangerous weapon we have on offense.

Go Bulls!

Yes sir. Closer closer to game time boys!!!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Bulls1181 said:

Ouch! Its nice having a QB that takes care of the ball..

I posted this the other day. Again...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

22 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

The McNeese State was not our low point to me... FAU beat us... that to me was the low point.  I don't even want to go there though... it still hurts.  But following a 3-9 season with a new coach, honestly I was impressed with 2-10.  We beat Tubberville his first year at Cincy... Oh the Irony! 

Houston has no defense.  People keep ignoring the fact that they lost so many key defensive guys.  They will have a followup like Memphis... a year where their QB carries the team.  They will lose to teams with good defenses and decent Offenses.  That's how I'm betting them this year.  

Uconn was the only team I had no read on.  I just didn't care actually.  I thought they'd be 7-5 again but I don't think they match up with us at all.  They have a problem with athleticism.   They should be ashamed though... 

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is an excellent point. CWT told the team after practice to watch conference games tonight. This should show them to take Sat very serious. 

yeah... D'Ernest Johnson asked how I was watching the game... i tweeted him the link but it's on espn watch... i hope he knows somebody with a cable login