• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The AP has picked USF to win the American

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, cougar king said:

#13 in the nation with a Heisman contender under center with not only the best receiving corps but also the best front 7 plus the best coach in the country. Nobody is about to stop us.

Yeah but you have no three headed monster. It will be nice taking the title and ur dreams at the end of the season. Buh Bye troll.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, cougar king said:

#13 in the nation with a Heisman contender under center with not only the best receiving corps but also the best front 7 plus the best coach in the country. Nobody is about to stop us.

I would take Mack over any of your running backs, Flowers over Ward, and Adams over any of your receivers. I agree that your coach is very good, because I am also an Ohio State fan, but saying he is the best in the country is a complete joke and you know it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, cougar king said:

I thought he was talking about us at the end of the season :)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I for one would like this team to take the old Miami attitude of we are the best and will play anyone, anywhere and anytime.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  111

3 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

Yeah but you have no three headed monster. It will be nice taking the title and ur dreams at the end of the season. Buh Bye troll.

In order to take the title from us, you'll have to get the title game first without choking.

• Downvote 6

Just now, cougar king said:

In order to take the title from us, you'll have to get the title game first without choking.

Did you mean get To the title game? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  111

15 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

I would take Mack over any of your running backs, Flowers over Ward, and Adams over any of your receivers. I agree that your coach is very good, because I am also an Ohio State fan, but saying he is the best in the country is a complete joke and you know it.

Ward is 19-2 as a starter and beat Florida State, Louisville, Pitt among others. Flowers has a losing record as a starter if I recall correctly.

Adams is not better than Allen or Dunbar.

Mack versus our new rb transfer from UT Catalon is a wash since nobody knows how Catalon will perform but it looks like he's the real deal.

11 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

Did you mean get To the title game? 

Well USF would know all about typos considering your administration's most recent blunder.

Edited by cougar king
  • Downvote 8

2 minutes ago, cougar king said:

Ward is 19-2 as a starter and beat Florida State, Louisville, Pitt among others. Flowers has a losing record as a starter if I recall correctly.

Adams is not better than Allen or Dunbar.

Mack versus our new rb transfer from UT Catalon is a wash since nobody know how Catalon will perform but it looks he's the real deal.

Well USF would know all about typos considering your administration's most recent blunder.

First of all Flowers has a winning record. He started one game his freshman year and they ended up winning even though he got switched out, and he went 8-5 last year. I have to clue how you would get a losing record if you actually looked into it, which you clearly didn't. Record itself doesn't mean the quarterback is good. Louisville and Pitt aren't even that good, and FSU was playing with their 3rd string QB. Not saying that wasn't a quality win, but you have to take it how it is. If your starting running back is a transfer than I would Definitely take Mack over him. I'd take Mack over most P5 running backs. And Adams is better than Allen or Dunbar, and I wouldn't be surprised if Valdes-Scantling is too. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

14 minutes ago, cougar king said:

Mack versus our new rb transfer from UT Catalon is a wash since nobody knows how Catalon will perform but it looks like he's the real deal.

Nice job, you have established yourself as a super homer right away.  Mack vs. an RB w/ no touches in college results in a wash?  LOL  

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

19 minutes ago, cougar king said:

You recall incorrectly.  Flowers is 8-6 (edit: 8-7 counting the bowl game) as a starter.  Why should we believe anything you post if you can't even gather basic information?  

Edited by GaUSFBull
  • Upvote 1