• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Early Bowl Predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

I really think Temple's RB Jahad Thomas was injured during the USF game. Go back and watch the hit he took after his first TD when they went up 7-0. He wasn't the same the rest of the game, and I don't think it was only because of USF's D. Couple that in with QB PJ Walker returning, and a lot more D coming back than we realize, and I think Temple is going to be a tougher game than a lot of people are expecting. Also, Not sure I can buy into UConn being decent until I see Bryant Scheriffs play decent at QB. The guy plays way too hesitant. I will say though, they have a sick secondary. And don't underestimate Navy! They will still be an 8-9 win team before bowl season imo

Everyone is expecting a tough game.  I've been the only one who suggested that they may be outmanned.  I think we are just that much better athletically and as a team.  Im not taking them lightly, but I worry more about UConn than Temple.  I don't think they can score the points needed to beat us.  I don't see it.  UConn's system is better suited to beat us than Temple's.   I don't care about teams records from last season.... nor do I care about reputations.. I look at the how they match up against us.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

I just had an offer to work a gig that would take me away on Jan 2nd. I looked at when the Cotton Bowl is and am not so sure I'm gonna take that gig, just in case!