• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3000+ New season tickets so far...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,741
  • Days Won:  3

If we sold 3K this season, how many did we sell last season (e.g. if last year we sold 1.2K new season tickets, that would be net increase of 2.8K over the previous season)? Also, how does the 3K offset dropped seats (I'm assuming the 3K is actual seats and not a count of season ticket accounts). I'spose the total number of season tickets sold will be forthcoming 'bout kickoff. It'd be good if there was an overall increase in total tickets.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

Winning does things like this. Also playing an exciting brand of football on offense for a change.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, WoolyBully said:

If we sold 3K this season, how many did we sell last season (e.g. if last year we sold 1.2K new season tickets, that would be net increase of 2.8K over the previous season)? Also, how does the 3K offset dropped seats (I'm assuming the 3K is actual seats and not a count of season ticket accounts). I'spose the total number of season tickets sold will be forthcoming 'bout kickoff. It'd be good if there was an overall increase in total tickets.

I think your math is a tad off.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

As of July 16, the Bulls, who open Sept. 5 at home against Florida A&M, had sold 11,795 season tickets, about 3,000 fewer than last year's total (14,788). The figure doesn't include student tickets or corporate trade tickets.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/season-ticket-sales-down-for-usf-football/2241828

That was last year.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,449
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

As of July 16, the Bulls, who open Sept. 5 at home against Florida A&M, had sold 11,795 season tickets, about 3,000 fewer than last year's total (14,788). The figure doesn't include student tickets or corporate trade tickets.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/season-ticket-sales-down-for-usf-football/2241828

That was last year.

If that's the case and we are now only back to 2015 numbers with FSU on the schedule, then that is depressing.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

If that's the case and we are now only back to 2015 numbers with FSU on the schedule, then that is depressing.

No not necessarily. How many season tickets did we have as of July 16th for this season? We had 92% of them resubscribed and then add 3000.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Back to 2014 numbers, I think.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I was going to ask the same question. How many did we lose vs how many new