• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Duran Bell, Hillsborough High ATH

Members do not see this ad, Register

What an awesome bovine name.  Duran Bell Jr.  Hes a legit RB with speed accel cutting ability based on his hudl tape.  I didnt think I could get too excited about this recruiting class but it's getting interesting!

Edited by usfbullrider

1 hour ago, JupiterBull said:

Watched some tape. Small, and competition doesn't look stellar, but this guy seems to have some SERIOUS speed.  And, he hits openings quickly & gets to top speed in a hurry.  Could be a gem.

Reminded me of Lindsay Lamar or Ian Randolph.

2 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

Watched some tape. Small, and competition doesn't look stellar, but this guy seems to have some SERIOUS speed.  And, he hits openings quickly & gets to top speed in a hurry.  Could be a gem.

Thats 7a district in Tampa its not bad competition and based on maxxpreps he has a 6.1 per carry average.  Not bad he has a lot of potential.

9 minutes ago, usfbullrider said:

Thats 7a district in Tampa its not bad competition and based on maxxpreps he has a 6.1 per carry average.  Not bad he has a lot of potential.

Even more impressive...thanks.  In some of those, he looked like a man v boys, speed wise.  That's a great sign. Agree on the Lamar and Randolph comps.

Amazing overall week, if it holds up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...