• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Five Question Friday

1)     What’s the first Bulls football game you attended and the top memory that comes to mind about it?
2)    Do you give fan-approval of  Oliver Antigua remaining working, but not recruiting, then allowed to resign instead of being fired on the heels of the ESPN release?
3)    Can you be counted on to attend Bullsrally?
4)    Odds on a Bid 12 invite?
5)    Will an invite ultimately decide the success or failure of the Harlan administration?

Members do not see this ad, Register

1)     The first game at the Old Sombrero.  The score and how fast we controlled the game.
2)    Yes, USF had to follow a process
3)    Probably this year
4)    If they take 4 teams 80% if they take 2 teams 10%
5)    It could change USF in amazing ways if we did get one but we still have a lot of work left.  

4 hours ago, Brad said:

1)     What’s the first Bulls football game you attended and the top memory that comes to mind about it?
2)    Do you give fan-approval of  Oliver Antigua remaining working, but not recruiting, then allowed to resign instead of being fired on the heels of the ESPN release?
5)    Will an invite ultimately decide the success or failure of the Harlan administration?

1.  Since I was living in Columbia, SC at the time, my first game was the USCe game.

2.  Without having all the info, yes.  My opinion may change.

3.  Not sure yet.

4.  If only 2, 0%.  If 4, 75%.  If by some odd reason they decide to go to 16, then 100%

5.  No, there are so many factors beyond his control in this, i.e. Houston allegedly whoring themselves out.

1. Leon in 2007, it was my first game as a USF student after transferring in.

2. Yes, seems USF followed protocol. I like to think of it as "Paid Administrative Leave" kind of like most companies give during an investigation.

3. Won't be there

4. 33%, would be much higher if Wednesday didn't happen.

5. No. The factors that will ultimately keep us out are not entirely in his control. The fan support is down due to things that took place before he even thought about living in Tampa, FL.

1)   My first game was in 1998 against Slippery Rock. Opening game of the year. I don't remember much because I was only 9 at the time. I do recall getting on jumbotron quite often as a kid. 
2)    Fire him now. Cut bait and pound home to B12 that he was rogue and doesn't exemplify USF standards. 
3)    No? When is it? I've been out of the loop during the offseason busting my butt to graduate.
4)    75% confident. Seriously I think we have a **** good shot. It's so easy to see our potential anyone who overlooking is blind. 
5)    At this time, yes, but all that can change. 

1. First game was with 3 of my high school buddies, at 2007 WVU when I was 15 years old. We got our hands on alcohol pregame and continuously drank during the game, and we were by far the most obnoxious and loud ones in an already loud section. I made a ton more games ever since, and 2007 was the year I pledged to be only a USF fan for life, instead of liking FSU as well.

2. Really don't have a preference. I hesitantly say fire.

3. Live in California. Next year will be the year I can start attending all functions usf again

4. I think it's a 50/50 shot they even expand this off season. If they do expand, I say 20% if it's 2 teams, 80% if it's 4

5. Partial blame, sure, but duggie ruined us

1)     The first game ever played. Top memory would be how full the stadium was and how lopsided the scoring turned out to be.

2)    People do not generally resign without good reason. I do not see this as throwing himself on the grenade to save the platoon so much as I see it as hastening the inevitable.

3)    No.

4)    Small…as in to the far right side of the decimal small.

5)    No, I do not think Harlan’s success is necessarily tied to a Big XII invite. Turning around the football program and addressing the current hoops issue are positives. There is little Harlan can do vis-à-vis the ‘line in the sand’ over football haves-n-have-nots. Inevitably, if there is expansion excluding USF, we’ll hear relentless strains of how undeserving the selectee(s) are and how Harlan shoulda…

11 hours ago, Brad said:

1) Versus Kentucky Wesleyan.

2) Tomato/Tomatoe, the resignation is fine. I'm more concerned about how high the scandal goes.

3) Pre-season tailgate at Capogna's, here I come. Shout out to Mutt and crew.

4) If based solely on potential, I think it's us, the Knights, the Bearcats, and the Cougars.

5) No.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

1)  The first scrimmage at the track (now soccer) stadium.  Lee Roy Selmon kneeling down to talk with my then 5-year-old son.

2)  Resignation is fine, as it precludes any possible legal issues related to the separation.

3)  Yes!

4)  2:1

5)  No, with the caveat that he did his best to maximize our chances.