• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Interesting Watch Lists Info

Members do not see this ad, Register
9 minutes ago, Brad said:

Fairly or unfairly, after our rash of candidates, I  independently concluded our media group must have done a fantastic job writing nominations. 

I believe you are correct.

The other guys I might be able to understand.  But I can find no rational reason to include Elkanah Dillon.  He may turn out to be pretty good, but he really hasn't done anything to get nominated to be one of the Top 30 TEs in the country.  

On the other hand, if Harlan has a hand in getting our media group focused on these kind of things, that would be a positive step for the Athletics Department.  Publicity is always good.

54 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

I believe you are correct.

The other guys I might be able to understand.  But I can find no rational reason to include Elkanah Dillon.  He may turn out to be pretty good, but he really hasn't done anything to get nominated to be one of the Top 30 TEs in the country.  

On the other hand, if Harlan has a hand in getting our media group focused on these kind of things, that would be a positive step for the Athletics Department.  Publicity is always good.

Sean Price was on the watch list last year. I'm not sure how it's compiled, but I'm sure someone looks at trends. I can very easily see this offense put up mammoth stats with our slate. FSU is the only elite defense we play, followed by Temple, UConn and Navy.

1 minute ago, Ionbull said:

Sean Price was on the watch list last year. I'm not sure how it's compiled, but I'm sure someone looks at trends. I can very easily see this offense put up mammoth stats with our slate. FSU is the only elite defense we play, followed by Temple, UConn and Navy.

Sure.  But based on last year's stats one can barely predict whether Dillon gets the starting nod this year, much less does anything worthwhile.  Normally these lists are mostly based on production from the year before, not a sophomore with little playing time the previous year.