• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

You've never been to a bar at 1:30am, have you?

Honestly yes... many times.... many many times.  But the goal when I went to a bar without a girl, was to leave as early as possible with a girl.  I'd take them either home... to a club and then home... or to a strip club and then home... depends on the girl and what she was into.  But late at a bar is a bunch of drunk chicks who've normally either hooked up with someone or just look like shaaaz.  Bars aren't where you go to meet hot women.  I'm talking from the perspective of the sober guy.  I see them for what they are and not through beer goggles.  I don't drink until I'm home... when I can enjoy it with a pretty woman and not a 1:30 am beer goggled troll. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The point is, if you're looking for women at 1:30am at a bar, they're all 10s.

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

The point is, if you're looking for women at 1:30am at a bar, they're all 10s.

well... yeah... 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, raptorcj said:

Hey, now, come on. You beat us to it before we even had a chance!

I should have left it, but a degree from USF taught me better haha 

• Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Don't forget, they have one of the fastest guys in college football at WR. Just not sure they have a guy to get it to him. Just gotta keep them in front of us somehow.

For sure, they have stupid talented receivers with high upside. Between Kermit, Travis, BoBo, Lane, Tate, Campbell.....not to mention Izzo at TE. *ugh*. Just feel like you can't let Cook beat you, the minute he breaks a couple a game can get out of reach. 

ty woman and not a 1:30 am beer goggled troll. 

OH ****, should've gotten tips for Cali. I will say I've never picked up a girl at a bar and my next move be "hey girl wanna go down dale Mabry?"

Edited by Ionbull

• Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

Honestly yes... many times.... many many times.  But the goal when I went to a bar without a girl, was to leave as early as possible with a girl.  I'd take them either home... to a club and then home... or to a strip club and then home... depends on the girl and what she was into.  But late at a bar is a bunch of drunk chicks who've normally either hooked up with someone or just look like shaaaz.  Bars aren't where you go to meet hot women.  I'm talking from the perspective of the sober guy.  I see them for what they are and not through beer goggles.  I don't drink until I'm home... when I can enjoy it with a pretty woman and not a 1:30 am beer goggled troll. 

OH ****, should've gotten tips for Cali. I will say I've never picked up a girl at a bar and my next move be "hey girl wanna go down dale Mabry?"

13 hours ago, Ionbull said:

No... It's more like...  "Lets go to a strip club."  And the answer 7 times out of ten is "OK"... because whether you know it or not, a lot of women like strip clubs.  You're that guy in the club with a bunch of guys drinking and partying with the boys.  I'm the guy int he club who is actually getting laid (and wives don't count... I don't like swimming in the same watering hole for two long).    I'm not a frat boy...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You can always be like, "Hey baby, want to go to Odyssey? The space ship is a Pokemon Pokestop and I'm planning on setting up a lure."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Can I come bum off your LM?