• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HR Derby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Stanton is going to walk away with this thing. He's destroying the ball tonight.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Giancarlo aka Don't Call me Mike. My Fish are hovering a little over .500 this year, and Suzuki has been doing some serious carrying while Stanton was in a slump. It now appears that Stanton may have his head straight, so I hope this bodes well for the 2nd half of the Marlins' season. By the way, JTrue, Steve Bartman and the Curse of the Goat say hi. :D

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

First, any real Cub fan will tell you it was the Gonzalez error that killed us, not the foul ball. Second, if you told me at the start of the season we'd lose Schwarber the first week of the season, run off a stretch of 3-16, and still be up 7 games at the break, I'd have laughed at you.

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

First, any real Cub fan will tell you it was the Gonzalez error that killed us, not the foul ball. Second, if you told me at the start of the season we'd lose Schwarber the first week of the season, run off a stretch of 3-16, and still be up 7 games at the break, I'd have laughed at you.

I love Cubbies fans. I sported a Florida (now Miami) Marlins jersey around Wrigley Field when I made the trek to South Bend to watch USF v. Notre Dame and the fans' reactions ranged from perplexed looks to people engaging me in conversation asking what I was doing in Chicago. Wrigleyville is fantastic, and Chicago is a great city.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I love Cubbies fans. I sported a Florida (now Miami) Marlins jersey around Wrigley Field when I made the trek to South Bend to watch USF v. Notre Dame and the fans' reactions ranged from perplexed looks to people engaging me in conversation asking what I was doing in Chicago. Wrigleyville is fantastic, and Chicago is a great city.

I went to a game also. HOTTER THAN HELL! but did have lots of people wondering why there were so many BULLS fans at a Cubs game.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:52 PM, BDYZR said:

I went to a game also. HOTTER THAN HELL! but did have lots of people wondering why there were so many BULLS fans at a Cubs game.

USF Bulls? Chicago has the other "bulls" in the NBA. :D