• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Five Question Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Selvie 2007 > JPP 2009/peak/only season

You people are nuts.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  2

1. Chrome gold is my favorite. The matte green one only looked good with the uniform combo we wore at FSU last year. 

2.  Zero. I'm still a student but I will definitely be buying season tix when I graduate! 

3.  Best game I attended in my past three years as a bull was Temple last year. Wish I had been around for WVU 07

4.  It's between BJ Daniels and Andre Davis. BJ's style seems so fitting for our current offense and that arm.. holy cow. Andre unfortunately had terrible QB's throwing to him most of his entire USF career. I think he'd blow up the record books (even more) in this offense. 

5.  Most attractive away game..  Cincy. They have always been a good program and have the on campus stadium advantage where it seems they always have good attendance. I'd love to see our bulls quiet all 40k+ of them. However the city of Cincinnati is eh...

Edited by HOTbull19

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, JTrue said:

Selvie 2007 > JPP 2009/peak/only season

You people are nuts.

Completely agree, even though I don't think either one would be a 'wrong' pick. I don't understand a pick outside of DE though, that is CLEARLY our biggest need spot, with such a long history of that being one of our strengths. That question almost should be modified to what player would you take outside of a DE to help this team, just to help make the answer not so obvious

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Completely agree, even though I don't think either one would be a 'wrong' pick. I don't understand a pick outside of DE though, that is CLEARLY our biggest need spot, with such a long history of that being one of our strengths. That question almost should be modified to what player would you take outside of a DE to help this team, just to help make the answer not so obvious

JPP

45 tackles, 16.5 TFL, 6.5 sacks

Selvie

58 tackles, 31.5 TFL, 14.5 sacks

I'd certainly love to add either to this year's team, but Selvie was putting up 1+ sacks a game and almost 3 TFLs.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  19
  • Days Won:  0

1. Chrome gold helmet with all green uni is my favorite all time look

2. 2016 and beyond

3. Cinci 2015. I become a fan when I enrolled in 2010, so watching a USF team explode in that first half after the decline I witnessed from the student section was a sight to see.

4. JPP would make the 2016 defense pretty special

5. Memphis BBQ

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, Bullface Killah said:

1. Chrome gold helmet with all green uni is my favorite all time look

2. 2016 and beyond

3. Cinci 2015. I become a fan when I enrolled in 2010, so watching a USF team explode in that first half after the decline I witnessed from the student section was a sight to see.

4. JPP would make the 2016 defense pretty special

5. Memphis BBQ

Would have loved to be at that Cincy 2015 game. Blow outs usually aren't that fun, but against a team that we expected to play to the wire, that was awesome

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1) Chrome gold

2) Since 2005 season (going on 12 years)

3) Our victory over ND at ND, or the game we beat FSU at FSU. Both of those games were amazing!

4) Selvie...he was a beast in college

5) Memphis 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

2nd one

20 years, since the beginning

45-14 over Louisville

JPP

Depends on the criteria. I'll go for Memphis BBQ

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1. The white with huge chrome gold U grew on me the most, but of those three I'd take the white & green

2. Never been able, but now in-state again so it's on the agenda. I will be at several this year.

3. For me it's 2001 Pitt at Pitt, a game I think first got us on the radar. Didn't hurt we followed up & beat UConn later that season. The BE woke up to USF that year IMO.

4. As much as I'd love to see those DEs, personally I'd like to see Barrington on this year's team. Dude put in some hard years with CSH, would love to see what he could do on this team.

5. Temple. They'll be hungry, I hope we'll be focused.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

21 hours ago, JTrue said:

JPP

45 tackles, 16.5 TFL, 6.5 sacks

Selvie

58 tackles, 31.5 TFL, 14.5 sacks

I'd certainly love to add either to this year's team, but Selvie was putting up 1+ sacks a game and almost 3 TFLs.

Clearly JPP was not at his peak when he was at USF.  We have have seen him at his prime in the NFL, and it's better than Selvie any day of the week.  

The question was who would you want, in their prime ... it didn't specify whether it was college or NFL.  

Edited by GaUSFBull