• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Sebastien Dolcine

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

9 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

So little brother has received commitments from 6 players who hold USF offers. What are we doing behind the scenes? Usually we have recruiting battles that we win some, they win some, but this is embarrassing right now.

My guess is that Willie is holding true to his previous course, by recruiting Tampa down the left coast to Naples, and as yet, none of those recruits have spoken, so his core group is not yet committing. He is not worried. 

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

So little brother has received commitments from 6 players who hold USF offers. What are we doing behind the scenes? Usually we have recruiting battles that we win some, they win some, but this is embarrassing right now.

It's great you guys have a new coach and are excited about your recruits, but I wouldn't come over here poking at our current count. You know how it's going to end up looking on signing day, so why bother?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

22 hours ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

We didn't want him anyway.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

22 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

My guess is that Willie is holding true to his previous course, by recruiting Tampa down the left coast to Naples, and as yet, none of those recruits have spoken, so his core group is not yet committing. He is not worried. 

This guy is new to me, but appears to be a poorly trained troll...maybe a UCF fan/alum?  I wouldn't spend much time applying logic in any response.

Which makes your UCF presence even more appreciated.  It's June...I can't get excited about # of recruits.  I'm more concerned about having our best year yet, then seeing what fruit that bears in the recruiting scene.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

This guy is new to me, but appears to be a poorly trained troll...maybe a UCF fan/alum?  I wouldn't spend much time applying logic in any response.

He's a more verbose, more grammatical, less humorous version of smazza ...

A comparison to Smazza. Time to reflect on where I went off the tracks....I may be gone for a week or so while I try to find some answers.

Nah, I'll just grill some rib eyes, open up the last bottle of 2012 Louis M Martini Cab. and look out over the lake. Red meat, red wine, the perfect reflection sauce.

Have a great Sunday!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

4 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

A comparison to Smazza. Time to reflect on where I went off the tracks....I may be gone for a week or so while I try to find some answers.

Nah, I'll just grill some rib eyes, open up the last bottle of 2012 Louis M Martini Cab. and look out over the lake. Red meat, red wine, the perfect reflection sauce.

Have a great Sunday!

I don't think he was talking about you. You seem to be pretty well liked around here (for a UCF guy :loser:).

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

God bless you, fnf. For all your good ones, you can't escape the one trait that haunts all UCF fans, the reading comprehension virus ...

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, CPR said:

I don't think he was talking about you. You seem to be pretty well liked around here (for a UCF guy :loser:).

Oh, then, never mind.

I hope you all had a great Sunday. I did cook some rib eyes, and a bunch of other meat ( I am a very low carb guy) and  drove  a couple of classics. A loved one is very ill, a good day for being thankful.

I hope you all have a great week, I'll work on my reading comprehension pronto.I thought  I was being compared to Smazza ( whom I love).  After all, I was an econ major, that science and engrish stuff was way over my little head.

And...I did not go with the Cab, saving that puppy. I went with an Old Vine Zin, but I did buy my steaks at Publix and walked by the Sub counter and smiled and said hello to the Publix folks in honor of  The Bullspen. 

Be well Bulls Fans