• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Parking Pass Benefits?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

7 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

So, what is your explanation for the "Lot 6 ND" passes?

3 most logical possibilities:

- There really was such a thing and it was pre-2008.

- You misidentifying a Lot 6D pass.

- It was a parking pass from South Bend.

6 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

- There really was such a thing and it was post-2008.

- I'm not misidentifying them, there definately were Lot 6ND passes.

- Now you're being stupid.

This whole back and forth is stupid because it's obvious you're either just stringing me along with made up nonsense or you have a worse memory than I do .... but it's the offseason, a perfect time for such tomfoolery. I just wish it was on the Rumors thread to further push it towards that 1000 mark.

Now, there is a possibility that maybe there was a portion of Lot 6 that was designated "ND" where game day cash parking occurred but that wouldn't be part of this discussion since we're talking season passes.

2 hours ago, Ned A Starr said:

- Not stringing you along, Mr Know-it-all.

- There's nothing wrong with my memory.

- There was game day cash parking in Lot 6 most years because it wasn't sold out.  Hell, there were beau coup UCiFers who parked there for their game and left their trash strewn all over.

- the Lot 6ND passes were Season Passes - the hang on the rear view mirror type.

- If you parked in 6 and don't remember them, then you should be in assisted living.

No more back and forth from me, I'm spending the next 3 month traveling in Asia.

NAS, Out.

Well unless you have some way to verify your cool story about "6ND" passes existing post 2008 and the ND standing for Non Donor season passes, it's just that ..... a cool story.

Good luck traveling in Asia.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I have traditionally always tailgated with the Beef Studs on the North side. It's great getting front row parking without difficulty in that lot, since so few people park there, though that may change this year. I may decide to "graduate" this year though. Waaaayyyyy too much booze at my tailgates to go to waste :D Which lot is the best alumni lot to tailgate in with a bit of a bigger setup?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

Looks like the way prior to 2015 goes back to 2008. What you're remembering must be before that. A nostalgic blast from the past:

On 5/6/2008 at 5:00 PM, Eric_Soncrant said:

Hey guys:

Just a couple explanations.  The cost of a season parking pass did not change this year.  It was $60 about 4-5 years ago but was the same price this year as last.

We've added a season ticket holder lot on the north side which is Lot 3.

The way the system will work is everyone will be ranked by their priority points which is a calculated using a combination of giving history, season ticket history, loyalty points (alumnus, former student athlete, etc.), and season ticket usage.  We will be mailing everyone their priority points in July and what rank that puts them among our active accounts.  Beginning with the highest ranked individual we will then assign parking.  Once we run out of passes for a certain lot, we will no longer put anyone else in that lot.

It will at least make things more consistent as far as where you can expect to park from game to game (with homecoming being the obvious exception).  We should be able to reasonably guarantee as well that you will have a spot in your assigned lot which hasn't always been the case.  The deadline will also prevent last minute changes happening when people buy tickets 2 weeks before the season as they will now get parking wherever it is left as opposed to based upon their giving level.

Hope these explanations are helpful and if you have specific questions I'll be more than happy to respond as quickly as I can.

Eric

Speaking of Eric, he was here last week for the 2nd Bourbon Party of the season.  He was starting a new job over at Univ of Tampa on Monday.  

7 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Speaking of Eric, he was here last week for the 2nd Bourbon Party of the season.  He was starting a new job over at Univ of Tampa on Monday.  

Awesome for him .... daughter almost went there.