Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
TexanMark

Invite: @Syracuse Game/Tailgate

15 hours ago, pascobull said:

We're flying out tomorrow 6am TPA to JFK then on to Cuse. First away game trip of 2016. Finally!!!

Pasco you coming to the tailgate?

Yes. There's me plus 3 and none of us have been to a game there so we have no official  plan for tailgate. I'm at a lakehouse  on lake Keuka in Penn Yan, NY. we driving back Saturday  at 10am which so we'll be in Cuse by noon...I was gonna call u on where I should park

I stopped by their main bookstore today...looked like they were selling tons of "raise the steaks" home coming shirts...place was packed

tmp_8467-20160914_214846-1515840869.png

1 hour ago, pascobull said:

Yes. There's me plus 3 and none of us have been to a game there so we have no official  plan for tailgate. I'm at a lakehouse  on lake Keuka in Penn Yan, NY. we driving back Saturday  at 10am which so we'll be in Cuse by noon...I was gonna call u on where I should park

Sent you an email...

Our tailgate is the largest tailgate in the Fine Lot...we are located at the West End of the lot (the lowest part of the lot as it slopes downhill)

You can't miss me as I'm 6'4"...

Made a last minute decision to head up to the game. Where is everybody sitting? Would rather buy tickets amongst USF fans. Does anybody know what the away team section is in the carrier dome?

1 hour ago, green-and-gold said:

Made a last minute decision to head up to the game. Where is everybody sitting? Would rather buy tickets amongst USF fans. Does anybody know what the away team section is in the carrier dome?

110-112

Hint:  Come over to our tailgate in the Fine Lot. (largest one in the lot).  Ask for me...I'll find you a ticket for about $15.  You can enter the Dome and go sit with your fans.  No risk of not having a seat there.

A few of us will be in the first row of Section 110.  Getting excited!